• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs back..... don't mind the wandering hand...... :uhoh:..... [Goldmoon puts me in an Indian Deathlock.....]

anyway.... I'm not looking to turn this into a thing about me. I just wanted to apoligize to everyone. I have.... issues and I have ISSUES. Trying to work on the ISSUES so that the other issues can work their way out as they do for everyone else.

Fru's timing was VERY bad as my ISSUES were beginning to build up.

Anyway- game on. Still working on my Storyhour as an army of Dolgrims lead by Dolgaunts, evil cultists and a nasty Black Dragon invade the dwarven home of the Elderich family to steal the treasure there even as the Siberys Seven have just discovered there is no treasure left as it was spent on an aircraft sized airship. (to top it off, they will have to pay unpaid depts to the banks leading to strange storys later....)

Anyways. I need help from you guys who speak english as your first language. Does title "Regent Chancellor" sound silly?

Maybe Trans-Chancellor?

Latin Trans means "to move" if memory is correct. This is a chancellor in movement.....

What's that Al? Oh yeah- "I don't know. I'm making this up as we go."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Maybe Trans-Chancellor?

Latin Trans means "to move" if memory is correct. This is a chancellor in movement.....

What's that Al? Oh yeah- "I don't know. I'm making this up as we go."

Heh. That does sound like an intrigueing title. At least it'd be a new one :D

But, I decided to go with Consul instead. It gives a good vibes as a meaning of someone who has the power of an emperor, but really isn't one...

And he will use an additional title of Imperator also, which means originally more like a sovereign general than an emperor.

So it's Consul Imperator as a whole. Technically, it doesn't make any sense since both words have nearly the same connotation :D

Last edited:

....and even then we don't always stop at 1000...... usually by 1010 we are stymied (we are never stopped....NEVER!).

Anyway.... shortly I go to the closest thing we have to a game store in southern VT. Northshire Bookstore. A friend of mine wants to check out the comicbook TPB that are there. Its in the same area as DnD so I'll look at stuff there also.

Got two segments of Storyhour done. Nothing fancy.... Dolgrims are invading. Most everyone is without armor and only two had weapons on hand. made for a tougher battle in the end. Now for the Dolgaunts, cultists and the Dragon!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Drive by HIVing.

It's cool Mega. Things always tend to hit at the wrong time.. My mom always said "that's how god words" since she seems to benifit from the timing of random events. I don't, and most of the world doesn't (except if they saw the event coming and took time to make themselves benefit from it).

Anyways, I'm out of here... I gotto go to the slave pit... i mean work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads