• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
Dude, 31 days in March.

I'm still damn sure I'm real.

Oh I'm going to Lincoln in May with girl, anyone know any good places to eat or go out to?
Oh right.

I know the worlds small and all as proved earlier today but do you really think anyone has been to Lincoln here? :p

Shabe

First Post
Oh right.

I know the worlds small and all as proved earlier today but do you really think anyone has been to Lincoln here? :p

Come on someone must have been there, maybe, well I don't really have that many other people I can ask about it, unless I divulge my secret to everyone, s'all too complicated to do that though, making sure people don't blab about it to other people in case it gets to people who aren't meant to know.

@Bold & Stupid, he keeps going on about his damned dwarf in his velvet suit, I must have heard him reminisce at least 4-5 times about it.

Goldmoon

First Post
Ahhhh, the good ole days of Shadowrun. I used to love that game. Then again, my role-playing started with Car Wars when I was 12.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Come on someone must have been there, maybe, well I don't really have that many other people I can ask about it, unless I divulge my secret to everyone, s'all too complicated to do that though, making sure people don't blab about it to other people in case it gets to people who aren't meant to know.

@Bold & Stupid, he keeps going on about his damned dwarf in his velvet suit, I must have heard him reminisce at least 4-5 times about it.

I think I went to Lincoln when I was 3...

I didn't make, he did, it's all his fault.

Shabe

First Post
The one good thing about the Deathstar being fire in the Hive, is that there is now an extra big whole for me to come falling through, maybe even do some syncronised jumps now.

Ginnel

Explorer
Ahhhh, the good ole days of Shadowrun. I used to love that game. Then again, my role-playing started with Car Wars when I was 12.
I played that on the spectrum if that counts at all : p

Morning Hive!:p
Mornin!!
The one good thing about the Deathstar being fire in the Hive, is that there is now an extra big whole for me to come falling through, maybe even do some syncronised jumps now.
*wears a "is not synchronising with a dam penguin" sign*

Goldmoon

First Post
Aeson, about your possible roommate. It seems to me you have made very reasonable attempts to get in contact with her. Don't let yourself get put out because she has some issues. I'd go ahead with your other plans and let her go on her way. Perhaps you could leave her that message and give her 48 hours to respond before moving on. Either way, don't put your life on hold for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads