• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Aeson, about your possible roommate. It seems to me you have made very reasonable attempts to get in contact with her. Don't let yourself get put out because she has some issues. I'd go ahead with your other plans and let her go on her way. Perhaps you could leave her that message and give her 48 hours to respond before moving on. Either way, don't put your life on hold for her.
I'm not putting anything on hold for her. I'm now thinking of trying to buy a house instead of renting. I'm going to use the time I have left to stay here to save money.
I know....I'm getting old.....*sigh*
You're not OLD.:mad:
No offence Galeros, but that's just weird. Ah well each to their own I suppose.
I'm offended.
I regestered under the name Goldmoon.
Things didn't go that bad with Rebecca did they?:p

j/k
No offense taken.:p
You should be.

Shabe

First Post
No offence Galeros, but that's just weird. Ah well each to their own I suppose.

That's just a reaction brought from many many years of evolution and not so many years of media exposure. Anything new is strange, it's a healthy trait to evolve, although understanding will lead us to better places.

*looks at the strange confucious stuff he just typed* hmmm need beer now.

I had a load of questions about it, but just read the overview and really it all seems to make sense, apart from the asexual people having partnerships with sexual people, I like many people (I'm guessing) have a rather strong desire to have sex with people, I'd just not be able to be in a relationship without sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads