• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Eh, I do not get upset about much really.:p

Yeah, to tell the truth, we are all weird... :p

I can understand people not understanding something. It's the moment they start claiming that your way of life is wrong that I get upset.

Shabe

First Post
You know the doubting is really really kicking in now and has made me slightly depressed, not a usual occurence for me glad I'm off visiting friends this weekend I'm really hoping i'm not actually a subconcious commitmentphobe. Oh well only one way to drown it out looks at the previous paragraph :devil:

Psssh, been there done that, the highs are so high it's worth it for the lows, besides tons of other people have managed to have relationships, the difference is that you know what you want and can say no to what you don't want.

Goldmoon

First Post
I'm not putting anything on hold for her. I'm now thinking of trying to buy a house instead of renting. I'm going to use the time I have left to stay here to save money.

You're not OLD.:mad:

I'm offended.

Things didn't go that bad with Rebecca did they?:p

j/k

You should be.

Rebecca and I talked for a several hours last night. She seems to have some pent up hostality towards bisexuals for some reason. I think we made some headway though. We both really like each other and both of us want to make this work yet neither one of us is willing to just give in to the other. We went to bed together however and it was very nice to cuddle with someone for a change. She makes me happy and I hope we can find a way to be together.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Rebecca and I talked for a several hours last night. She seems to have some pent up hostality towards bisexuals for some reason.

Damnit... I still can't send you PM's. I'm pretty sure I know what's up with her, having had quite a few lesbian girls crying about it to me, and would like to explain things the way I see them, but I don't want to do it public. Anyways, if you tell her that you want to be with ONLY her, I'm sure it should be enough for a while. I'll try and send you email later ;)

Ginnel

Explorer
That's just a reaction brought from many many years of evolution and not so many years of media exposure. Anything new is strange, it's a healthy trait to evolve, although understanding will lead us to better places.

*looks at the strange confucious stuff he just typed* hmmm need beer now.

I had a load of questions about it, but just read the overview and really it all seems to make sense, apart from the asexual people having partnerships with sexual people, I like many people (I'm guessing) have a rather strong desire to have sex with people, I'd just not be able to be in a relationship without sex.
Yarp!!
I have a feeling that Galeros and I need to be quiet now... :uhoh:
Dam straight youngsters! I imagine he has a shotgun and is rockin back and forth on his chair right now
nom nom nom nom nom many thanks.

Many thanks.

Aeson - Then why aren't you using it as your screen name if your going to introduce yourself as one name with a different screen name you'll end up confusing people.
Hey! play nice now.
And don't scoff you're food
Rebecca and I talked for a several hours last night. She seems to have some pent up hostality towards bisexuals for some reason. I think we made some headway though. We both really like each other and both of us want to make this work yet neither one of us is willing to just give in to the other. We went to bed together however and it was very nice to cuddle with someone for a change. She makes me happy and I hope we can find a way to be together.
Aww sleepy cuddles and happiness :D
Psssh, been there done that, the highs are so high it's worth it for the lows, besides tons of other people have managed to have relationships, the difference is that you know what you want and can say no to what you don't want.
Yah I know but I just need people to tell me to stop being stupid and that it'll be alright ;) or even just to nod
Yeah, to tell the truth, we are all weird... :p

I can understand people not understanding something. It's the moment they start claiming that your way of life is wrong that I get upset.
Aye, I'm totally with you there :D
*nodnods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads