• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
Wait a moment. Six people? Lots of travel? Dangerous secretive tasks/quests?

Goldmoon is part of D&D party!!!!! She's an adventurer! What class are you?
We've already discovered she doesn't have evasion, so rogue and monk are both out for a start :p
she can use ranged weapons so maybe a ranger hmm with a 14" lizard as a animal companion Hmm definately an option
Or a fighter then with proficiency shotgun and grenade, I would actually assume more of a star wars D20 soldier on second thoughts :)

------------------------------

:D
http://xkcd.com/562/

Bold or Stupid

First Post
We've already discovered she doesn't have evasion, so rogue and monk are both out for a start :p
she can use ranged weapons so maybe a ranger hmm with a 14" lizard as a animal companion Hmm definately an option
Or a fighter then with proficiency shotgun and grenade, I would actually assume more of a star wars D20 soldier on second thoughts :)

:D
xkcd - A Webcomic - Parking

4e Ranger? Thats my normal guess for special forces types.

Goldmoon

First Post
Wait a moment. Six people? Lots of travel? Dangerous secretive tasks/quests?

Goldmoon is part of D&D party!!!!! She's an adventurer! What class are you?

Hmmmm, I dont think I fit any class. We all have sevaral levels of Warrior and Rogue. Two of us are part Ranger. I suppose I mostly fit as a Rigger from Shadowrun because I can drive ANYTHING.

Goldmoon

First Post
we've already discovered she doesn't have evasion, so rogue and monk are both out for a start :p

*thwack*
she can use ranged weapons so maybe a ranger hmm with a 14" lizard as a animal companion hmm definately an option
or a fighter then with proficiency shotgun and grenade, i would actually assume more of a star wars d20 soldier on second thoughts :)

:d
xkcd - A Webcomic - Parking
I also have proficiency with several other weapons as does the rest of the team.

favored enemy: Construct (minivan)?

*thwack*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads