• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It doesn't make me happy.. The vision of half nude zombies sunbathing while sea gulls peck maggots off at their soggy glistening bodies is what came to mind.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
hehehe I broke Phaezen and Relique....

I don't plan on going to nudist weekends, but if I did I would go to ones for the living. Dead flesh doesn't bounce right.

I have done studies to prove this...

Shabe

First Post
The more times Californian Lawmaker's open their mouths, the more I ant them to leave Caslifornia for good. Under a new innitiative they want to BAN dark colored cars because "the paints used to make them are not as 'green' as cars with lighter colored paints."
Can't they use the reason that lighter cars are more visible, especially at night and therefore cause less accidents?

If I were undead, I'd be...

A Crypt Thing, maybe? A Death Knight?

I'm too fat to be a Skeleton, to smart to be a Zombie, too well groomed to be a Ghoul, too black to be a Wight (;)), not cool enough to be a Vampire, not angry enough to be a Revenant, can't spell Phangaglagawhoosits (whatever), I don't know enough magic to be a Lich, and I'm CLEARLY not insubstantial.
How about a mummy lord?

Spellshrouded-mummified-vampire-were-penguin for me thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads