• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Egads! California now has a death Ray! :D The NIF research lab just finished building a vast array of lasers which has the energy output of the Hydrogen bomb. They claim they want to use the laser to create Fusion (or was it Fission?) but I have my theories...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raWZraPHLqM]YouTube - Spies Like Us: MTV Satellite[/ame]

Wouldn't the world be a better place if the channel they claim to be "MTV" were suddenly blasted off the air?

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
our sales tax (reasurringly named Value added tax) has recently gone down from 17.5 to 15 :D in an effort to make us spend more :p

theres always someone worse off though, poor scandanavians ;)

also income tax can be quite nasty in some places as well think my brothers is 50-60% in Belgium, aha i was right

[sblock=worldwide taxes]
800px-Income_Taxes_By_Country.svg.png
[/url]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shabe

First Post
Egads! California now has a death Ray! :D The NIF research lab just finished building a vast array of lasers which has the energy output of the Hydrogen bomb. They claim they want to use the laser to create Fusion (or was it Fission?) but I have my theories...

Well the Hive had their Deathstar before California got it, so I don't know what all the fuss is about.
Yeah Nuclear Fusion, the fusing of two lighter atoms to form a heavier one I believe, rather than Fission the splitting of unstable radioactive material to a more stable state. Both processes relying on the fact that they are moving the material to a more stable state (iron) but making energy in the process by something *checks his a-level science* wiki seems to agree.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Someone break this down for me? I can't do the sound thing at work ;)

Well the story is about some Russian Nationalist Hackers, whose picture CBS has acquired. Only problem, the picture is many years old pic of some finnish schoolkids...

Phaezen

Adventurer
Well the story is about some Russian Nationalist Hackers, whose picture CBS has acquired. Only problem, the picture is many years old pic of some finnish schoolkids...

One has to wonder about what passes as journalistic standards these day :-S

2 hours to go, I can make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads