• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Hmm. I think I'll take a moment of respite from ENW. It seems the mods are being overly humorous, so I'll return when things are back to their normal seriousness...

Things are getting a bit light hearted around here are they not? Haven't seen a decent edition war all day. Whats up with that? Its all raving about the awesomeness of the Flumph and what not.

D&D on Enworld. Its Serious Business!

hafrogman

Adventurer
I must say, as far as April Fool's jokes go, this one seems pretty . . . tame, so far. Once they start banning people for jokes, of course. . .

Man 1: I say, I say. Where are you going in such a hurry?
Man 2: I'm going to the doctor's, I don't like the look of my wife!
Man 1: Good idea! I'll go there with you, I can't stand the sight of mine!

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I must say, as far as April Fool's jokes go, this one seems pretty . . . tame, so far. Once they start banning people for jokes, of course. . .

Man 1: I say, I say. Where are you going in such a hurry?
Man 2: I'm going to the doctor's, I don't like the look of my wife!
Man 1: Good idea! I'll go there with you, I can't stand the sight of mine!

I quiet like it, it has a pleasant subversive surrealism.
I would of had the declare that they were revealing every users first user name so stop people hiding behind alts. Then change everyone's name to Revielle.

Sorry to any hiver still sore about that.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I quite like it, it has a pleasant subversive surrealism.
I would of had the declare that they were revealing every users first user name so stop people hiding behind alts. Then change everyone's name to Revielle.

Well

1) That would assume they all registered using their real name.
2) If they did, that would be a pretty nasty breach of their privacy agreement.
3) I'm not sure if you could change displayed usernames. The real usernames would have to remain to allow for logging in.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I quiet like it, it has a pleasant subversive surrealism.

Meh, at least the hivers mostly know eachother's first name anyway... Or at least we thought so.

I'm Mika, and it's not pronounced anything like the character in FF10 who share's that name. Since I gave up trying to teach foreigners to pronounce it right, you may call me Mike ;).

hafrogman

Adventurer
Meh, at least the hivers mostly know eachother's first name anyway... Or at least we thought so.

I'm Mika, and it's not pronounced anything like the character in FF10 who share's that name. Since I gave up trying to teach foreigners to pronounce it right, you may call me Mike ;).
I'm John.

You can call me. . . John.

So is it Mike-uh (like the American Micah)? or Mee-ka? Or am I missing some other way of saying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads