• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Morning Hive,

Just popping in to say hello and catch up on the hive.

GOt over the first day off holiday mehness, now to go out and do stuff! :cool:

Shabe

First Post
It was a man dressed as a concert pianist sticking his white gloved hand up his nose, I didn't quite get it, the people trying not to be seen one was much better, no idea why he didn't put it up instead.

Anyway night time I might not be on much for a bit I imagine I'll see ya Tuesday.

*huggles the hive*
Because it said now for something completely different?

Yeah, I can't help but feel this might have been a mistake.

An open letter:

Dear Rebecca,

We at the Hive wish it to be known that despite her membership among our ranks, Goldmoon is in fact a good and (somewhat) wholesome person. It would be unjust to judge her too harshly for choosing to keep company with us. We cannot speak to her motives in this regards, but I must stress that simply spending time in the Hive does not necessarily mean that she is as maladjusted, disturbed and just as plain WEIRD as the rest of us.

When constructing your opinion of Goldmoon, please, for both of your sakes, discount the fact that she is a Hiver and instead remember all her GOOD qualities.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

hafrogman, B.S.C.E., E.I.T.

Signed.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Those that want to see less of me around here might be getting their wish. I hear tale at work the CEO is wanting to see reports on internet usage. I was given a heads up that I might want to watch my time online.:(

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Those that want to see less of me around here might be getting their wish. I hear tale at work the CEO is wanting to see reports on internet usage. I was given a heads up that I might want to watch my time online.:(

Aww, bummer...

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Well you certainly haven't been around much today...
I've been trying to cut back anyway. I've been watching movies instead.:D I'm sure they'll discover my dvd software and remove it at some point. I'm also trying to cut my time spent online at home also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads