• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hive got you under my skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Damn... sharp shooters are scary. I'm watching a show on sharp shooters on the History Channel and there was some guy who hit an tossed aspirin with an arrow. He then hit a drop of water that was dripping from a water bottle.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNY2t0h-HE]YouTube - korean archery - challenge the impossible[/ame]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Okay, I'm done with the pseudo-haikus. What's up everyone?

I was out drinking with my baby sister on friday night. We had a blast. Only, it's been so long since I last really drank, so I was already wasted before 10pm as I couldn't take as much as I remembered I could :D.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Okay, I'm done with the pseudo-haikus. What's up everyone?

I was out drinking with my baby sister on friday night. We had a blast. Only, it's been so long since I last really drank, so I was already wasted before 10pm as I couldn't take as much as I remembered I could :D.

*takes note, Blackrat = cheap date*:angel:

On a totaly unrelated note, never let your parents know you are on leave... :rant:

Blackrat

*takes note, Blackrat = cheap date*:angel:

:hmm:

You mean cheap as in not willing to pay a lot, or cheap as in doesn't take much to keep happy?

I have to point out that I kept paying her drinks the whole evening because I believe it's my duty as a gentleman. I just had to stop drinking myself... :D

Phaezen

Adventurer
:hmm:

You mean cheap as in not willing to pay a lot, or cheap as in doesn't take much to keep happy?

I have to point out that I kept paying her drinks the whole evening because I believe it's my duty as a gentleman. I just had to stop drinking myself... :D

Cheap date, not cheap ;)

Although to be fair, I haven't had a drink in 12 years and am a lot fitter now than when I did drink...

Blackrat

Cheap date, not cheap ;)

Ah, good... Though it still was 4 beers, 2 large glasses of wine and 2 long drinks so not that cheap afterall :D

I am still bummed that that got me too drunk to walk... When I was younger it would have taken twice that at least...

Shabe

First Post
Weekend survived, just about, was quite proud of living out of a small satchel for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads