[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skade

Explorer
The terror that is dial-up has kept me away from the Hive.

It may not be graphic heavy, but my wee little dial up makes it a chore. I'm staying at my old place tonight, so I have broadbad again.

UnDfind

First Post
When the heck is the article due anyway? I haven't done much else to it, except for adding some example automatons...which I'm kinda still working on. Haven't had much discussion on it with you gone...guess that makes you the leader! :D

Skade

Explorer
oh... now that is frightening.

It is due May 1st. I have writen up the theatre and bookstore as I intended, and I have tried to write up some elaboration on the sections you said might need it. With the extra details you and Maldur have, and any extra details I can add we have a pretty good little *big* article.

UnDfind

First Post
I'm working on some pics of Burr dragons right now. You've read the Wyrmwood story, so you know that dragons are a little different in my world. Just trying to figure out the major differences between chromatic, metallic, and gem dragons are. Also gonna add land type dragons based on minerals (Salt Dragons and such).

Each type has a different general look, and I'm trying to visualize that now...kinda tough.

Skade

Explorer
IMC anecdote you reminded me of.

I have a place named wyrmwood in my campaign. I think a lot of us do. It was kind of a joke, because there were no dragons in the area, and no one remembered why it was called that. Dragons are already somewhat rare in my games, so this was only somewhat noteworthy.

Well, one of my off habits is answering little questions like why the town was called that in other campaigns. In this case its because Wyrmwood was close to a forbidden temple gaurded by a wyrm so large tat its orey consisted of a whales, in particular a blue whale.

The look on my players face when I described that beast flying from the ocean with a blue whale tucked into its jaws and claws was priceless.

UnDfind

First Post
LOL...that would scare the pooh outta me too. I know there's a lot of Wyrmwoods, but mine actually follows the origin...the Wormwood found in Revelations. I like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads