• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skade

Explorer
alchohol flooded brain not recognizinf Revelations reference...

What is the gist of the line in revelations?

UnDfind

First Post
Revelations 8:10

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water-the name of the star was Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

Last edited:

UnDfind

First Post
My vacation's been great so far :)

Also, in the beginning of chapter nine, a star that had fallen from the skies (presumably Wormwood) had been given the key to the abyss, and opened it. Letting all the things in hell free.

Skade

Explorer
see, these are the things I am supposed to remember.

Ever think it odd that a star would be called Wormwood? i mean, its a star, not a whole lot of trees there.

UnDfind

First Post
Heh. Wormwood is a poison.

EDIT: The name of the star would be Wormwood, most likely because it poisons a third of the water sources.

Last edited:

Skade

Explorer
otherwise known as absinthe.

BTW, not something you should try if ever offered. An interesting expererience, but not worth the risks.

UnDfind

First Post
Originally posted by Skade:

BTW, not something you should try if ever offered. An interesting expererience, but not worth the risks.

Not really into Hallucinagenic poisons, but thanks for the warning :)

Skade

Explorer
Now where is your sense of adventure? :D

I should have known better. Sure, its not addictive, but it could kill me. That should have been a big red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads