• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] Running around like headless chickens

Crothian

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Morrus's is busy with with his new PbP, leave the poor guy be.:p :D

I actually do. Anything board related I try to go through one of the others admins. Review questions I go to Psion, but there are a few things only Morrus can answer.

Jeremy757

First Post
Skade said:

's tight in da hizouse, yo.

I had a dog that would bite the heads off chickens once. he would not eat the chickens, he just seemed to like watching them flail away their lives.

Evil dog.

I had a rat terrier that would catch roaches in her teeth and then pull their legs off. Once a sufficent number of legs had been dismembered she would release the roach and paw at and play with the wriggling tortured insect until it finally died. She was such a sadist. It was great.

Dungannon said:
Afternoon Hive. How's everyone doing? Another Saturday evening at work for yours truly.

I'm just sitting around watching Braveheart(again) and waiting for this comp to die for good. It keeps starting to die, then chickens out and lives another day.

Crothian

First Post
Doing the posting thing, the review thing, the moderator of the reviews site thing.....

I'm also putting together a budget to redo the apartment. Replace some crappy furniture, get things that look nice and match.......

Crothian

First Post
Book of Challenges is geat!! How dare you insult its goodiness!! Heck, I really liked the review I did on that one. Arms and Equipment was overpriced, but it was a great buy used.

Crothian said:
Book of Challenges is geat!! How dare you insult its goodiness!! Heck, I really liked the review I did on that one. Arms and Equipment was overpriced, but it was a great buy used.

Did you plan this to be in the wrong thread? :D :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads