[Hivemind] The sun never sets on the Hivemind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
OK, I've started a new Outwar crew for us all! It's called (surprise!) The Hivemind!

Please post below your Outwar name so I can invite you...and remember, you must be registered to the ROLEPLAYING league otherwise you can't be invited!

Enjoy! I'm putting this up at ENWorld and randomlings boards, so hopefully everyone will see it...

Just adding this post to the Hivemind too!

Please everyone, post me your Outwar names so I can invite you! The Hivemind must be strong! :D

Aside from all that nonsense, how is everyone?

Sniktch

First Post
Hidey ho! Doing pretty good, Tallarn, how are you? I replied already but don't seem to have an invite to join yet with any of my characters...

I'll be popping in and out all day, but mostly I'm walking the floor at work today.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I have a favour to ask...

Since I'm the new crew leader in Outwar, could someone do me a good Gangster drawing that I could upload for my picture? :) Check www.outwar.com for some examples of sizes, the pictures can be considerably larger than the avatars here, for example.

Or if anyone's got any good ideas for a pic for that game, let me know! I suggest you put you own name and website at the bottom of the picture for advertising...:D

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i've just finished going through all of the outwar links (i think). whew! that takes a while! maybe i should look into the webclicker-thingie....

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Totally agree regarding additional rivets and smokestacks.

Hello Hive, from E.N.Publishing!

Sniktch

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
i've just finished going through all of the outwar links (i think). whew! that takes a while! maybe i should look into the webclicker-thingie....

Definitely, Fidgit. I started mine this morning and it is currently on URL 25 of 40 - and I haven't clicked a thing. So much easier and better this way :)

Sniktch

First Post
Hello Hound!

OK, Tallarn, Rat Bastard has joined. Now I demand that you make him an Inscrutable Overmind so I have at least some of my old powers back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads