...Hmmm

Tharivious

First Post
Ruthia said:
For the record, does anyone relize the logistical nightmare this wedding puts me in? The sheer number of characters I have to play at once is frightening... O.O
:lol:

Trust me, you're not alone.

I've got one character that's currently hiding from B, one that wants to torment her entire family, and one that helped her rescue Alantie and Draggy from Malek in the Taken/Rescue plot. Of course, Xerneth isn't going to get an invite, and Tharivious refuses to go beyond Sigil anymore, so that makes my choice easier. ... I worry for that hiding character, I really do.

Ruthia

First Post
well lemme see. I have Ruthia and her two four year olds. I can play them under one name though....but then again I might have to play Imreis too if his player can't be on...*frowns* well guess I can put that whole family under one name. But then I have to play Ruthia's oldest daughter....and her time traveling middle son......hhmm...wonder if I'm missing anyone now o_O

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ru, darlin', you sound like you need to hire some help. I got outa this sooo easy :p! Still, I gotta come up with a wedding gift by...uhm, this weekend...yeesh! Hey Bhryn, do we get a list we can pick and choose off?! What're those things called....Bridal Registry?! *snickers* I -could- write one up for ya....or better yet, Thar could arrange that as Xerneth's gift or something...teeheehee. I'll be going now, before I get shot.

Midna

First Post
Kidnapping

Alright so all know I am snagging one of my friends from here, and her and I are going on a trip for a week so with both out characters Aurora, Dratora, Ryleena, and Kit will be gone for a week at Feb 25- and I think either mar 4- or we'll be back the 5th. Hopefully she'll come peacefully, and there won't be any scene at the airport of giggling lol.

Bhryn

First Post
Midna said:
Alright so all know I am snagging one of my friends from here, and her and I are going on a trip for a week so with both out characters Aurora, Dratora, Ryleena, and Kit will be gone for a week at Feb 25- and I think either mar 4- or we'll be back the 5th. Hopefully she'll come peacefully, and there won't be any scene at the airport of giggling lol.

Uh, this has what to do with the wedding?

Can we please at least -try- and stick to the topic, lol.

Ariel> BAH!

Raj, you coming?

B xxxx

Ryleena

First Post
Everyone ignore Midna's post. Sadly enough her little sister wanted to do this for her and did it wrong, so ignore it *shakes her head sadly*

Kallikrates

First Post
Hey...make sure to take some pictures of the wedding.

Oh...wait...maybe some one can save the entire thing so the hilariousness of it all can be shared with those unfortunate...or maybe fortunate :p enough to not be at this wedding.

Bhryn

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Hey...make sure to take some pictures of the wedding.

Oh...wait...maybe some one can save the entire thing so the hilariousness of it all can be shared with those unfortunate...or maybe fortunate :p enough to not be at this wedding.

I am going to! I'll post it somewhere once edited so people can look at it and have a good laugh :D

Everyone knows this wedding will be something to remember, for good or bad! :D

Bedtime *yawns*

Kallikrates

First Post
Good deal Bhryn now I will cry since a forum of regional and personal importance is bombing out.

Oh yeah...the Imperial March would be good for a wedding. Me and my fellow males will cringe in terror and fear.

Remove ads