...Hmmm

Imreis

First Post
*grins* unfortunatly i cant be there for the wedding but Ruthia's player is kindly taking control of Immy for the night so he can be there. Bhyrn already got his present so hopefully i can win this competition.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
You know...if I trusted someone Ariel could go...*chuckles* We could make B-dear's wedding like a 'my Character gone wild' show! XD.

Dontella

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
You know...if I trusted someone Ariel could go...*chuckles* We could make B-dear's wedding like a 'my Character gone wild' show! XD.

.. Kyra's going.. that's gonna be wild. All we are missing is video tape.

As an OOC note, I'll be late.. that's just about the time I wake up, so I'll be joining later on, but don't worry.. there are gifts to be had, oh yes.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
I'll check with Siani but I should be able to give you an official log of the event so you don't need to keep trying to copy the chat window yourselves.

Back on WotC that was more difficult because the logs included all the PMs and it would be a no-no to give out those. But here we have two versions of the logs, one with PMs and one without, and the latter will do just fine.

Generally (and again, unless Siani prefers otherwise), I'm not adverse to the idea of giving you guys copies of the logs of public actions, as long as it really is a public sort of event; weddings and combats come most to mind.

*coughs* Naturally, this would mean reviewing the log to see if it's safe for public consumption... so if you've engaged in CoC violations... */end cough*

Bhryn

First Post
Magi_Trelian said:
I'll check with Siani but I should be able to give you an official log of the event so you don't need to keep trying to copy the chat window yourselves.

Back on WotC that was more difficult because the logs included all the PMs and it would be a no-no to give out those. But here we have two versions of the logs, one with PMs and one without, and the latter will do just fine.

Generally (and again, unless Siani prefers otherwise), I'm not adverse to the idea of giving you guys copies of the logs of public actions, as long as it really is a public sort of event; weddings and combats come most to mind.

*coughs* Naturally, this would mean reviewing the log to see if it's safe for public consumption... so if you've engaged in CoC violations... */end cough*

I love you. XD

You've made my life a whole lot easier with just one easy comment!

YAY Alley!!! :D I'd love for all you guys to make it, it really would be wonderful <3

Mmm and IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!

*english shrieks of gleeeeeee* :D

Magi_Siani

First Post
Trelian has it right. I don't mind log copies going to participants after they've been looked over and...disarmed.

Remember gang, I'm going to be present overseeing things for the Magi, and the rules of the Tavern apply to the Banquet Hall; that is to say I will NOT be suspending/modifying/lightening or otherwise changing the setting rules for the wedding scenario.

Other than that, have fun and log copies will be made available.

Siani

Magi_Trelian

First Post
The Banquet Hall report runs 32 pages and the CRT one is 42 pages. (I was very generous in what I considered part of the wedding, and you people talk too much, lol!) I may trim it a little and I'll post links later today when I've had a chance to review.

Remove ads