...Hmmm

James V

First Post
Depends, if we have to see Bhryn in the madona dress with the trooper hat and Xanto looking like Silent bob from clerks, I had a dream about that...out of the blue..thought I'd share for no apparent reason :D

Bhryn

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
I'd love to see Bhryn walking up the aisle... or any other woman walking up the aisle for that matter to the Imperial March.

*giggles*

Ka-kooooooosh - I would love that. I think it might happen at my -own- wedding XD as a joke to scare the hell out of the groom. Whenever/If ever I get married.

Trooper Clerks!!!! XD

fowai_uss

First Post
A wedding! And Fowai is invited! Oh, this shall be fun :] ...err...I mean....what a delighfully wonderful occasion during which Fowai will cause no mischief...:uhoh:

Bhryn

First Post
Okay, okay!

We have the Banquet Hall booked for February the 12th between the hours of 7pm and 10pm EST (which is something like 12 midnight to 3 am GMT time).

Because it's so close to Valentine's day as well, I'm going to be a very strange artist girl and offer a picture as a prize for the most original present! That's pictures!* Yay for a Valentine's Wedding?

Hope you all can make it ^_^

B xxx

*Picture will probably be a character portrait!

PS: I haven't had much time to wander online, so anyone who has EVER known Bhryn, assume you have an invite? XD *is so lazy* and the same goes for anyone who has ever known Xanto.

...PPS: Knowing both bride and groom does not entitle you to two slices of cake! ;)

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
For the record, does anyone relize the logistical nightmare this wedding puts me in? The sheer number of characters I have to play at once is frightening... O.O

Remove ads