• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

...Hmmm

James V

First Post
Depends, if we have to see Bhryn in the madona dress with the trooper hat and Xanto looking like Silent bob from clerks, I had a dream about that...out of the blue..thought I'd share for no apparent reason :D

Bhryn

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
I'd love to see Bhryn walking up the aisle... or any other woman walking up the aisle for that matter to the Imperial March.

*giggles*

Ka-kooooooosh - I would love that. I think it might happen at my -own- wedding XD as a joke to scare the hell out of the groom. Whenever/If ever I get married.

Trooper Clerks!!!! XD

fowai_uss

First Post
A wedding! And Fowai is invited! Oh, this shall be fun :] ...err...I mean....what a delighfully wonderful occasion during which Fowai will cause no mischief...:uhoh:

Bhryn

First Post
Okay, okay!

We have the Banquet Hall booked for February the 12th between the hours of 7pm and 10pm EST (which is something like 12 midnight to 3 am GMT time).

Because it's so close to Valentine's day as well, I'm going to be a very strange artist girl and offer a picture as a prize for the most original present! That's pictures!* Yay for a Valentine's Wedding?

Hope you all can make it ^_^

B xxx

*Picture will probably be a character portrait!

PS: I haven't had much time to wander online, so anyone who has EVER known Bhryn, assume you have an invite? XD *is so lazy* and the same goes for anyone who has ever known Xanto.

...PPS: Knowing both bride and groom does not entitle you to two slices of cake! ;)

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
For the record, does anyone relize the logistical nightmare this wedding puts me in? The sheer number of characters I have to play at once is frightening... O.O

Remove ads