HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
That sounds good, HM.

These last few exchanges it has been "we should have asked ____" after the scene advanced. So if we can include the questions right after in the OOC thread, that would be good.

Sometimes I forget them ahead of time, thinking that my memory would be jogged when we meet the NPC. But, I am in favor of the skipping over these repetitive encounters like you have been doing as long as we don't get penalized.

Satin Knights

First Post
I didn't look in the spoiler until now. I had written my post based on how Gregori was acting, and assuming I saw the same as him. Do you want me to rewrite my post?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I'm on vacation until a week from Sunday. I'll be able to post at least once or twice daily starting tomorrow evening or Sunday morning, but until then it'll be just checking in on my phone to keep up with what's going on.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Mowgli - glad to hear you are getting a vacation and extra time to play.

based on how Gregori was acting, and assuming I saw the same as him.

Nope your characters would not, sorry.

Right now I think I need GE to re-look at the spoiler. ;)

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sorry. Been out participating in my best pal's wedding activities this weekend. If I don't manage a post this morning before the after wedding brunch I'll get one in this afternoon.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hope you had great fun GE. :) I have been busy last two days but am going to update shortly. Before then everyone a couple things if you please...

1) I have been reading up on Ultimate Magic, but am no optimizer so hard for me to find anything but there are spells feats I wish to "look at" so...
a) Anyone object to me throwing in a few spells/feats/archtypes into this AP and
b) Would like everyone to look into trying a few spells, feats, etc.

2) If anyone has time I had a player ask a question here about evolutions and eidolons. Really not my strong suit. If anyone has the time maybe they could chime in and make sure I answered/didn't miss anything correctly.

Thanks in advance

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have been looking through the UM as part of the Judge review to include in LPF, but I haven't found anything yet for Firvin. But leveling up is so far away, that I should have time to investigate stuff properly.

Remove ads