HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Satin Knights

First Post
Before I post in the IC thread, Is Jack still alive but unconscious, or is he fully dead? The blanket over him has me a bit confused. I don't want him to regain consciousness and pull another trick from under the blanket and disappear on us. Marshan wouldn't have used a blanket to cover the body unless the head had been removed from it first. Especially if it is an unnatural looking creature with unknown powers.

I wanted to stabilize him at unconscious, tie him up, and keep him guarded with a blade to his throat until he can be carried out while still unconscious to a nasty interrogation room at the church. It is possible he is the one that dropped the masonry on our poor professor, or he could be responsible for other nasty things happening in the past.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm guessing it refers to one or more murders in the region. Perhaps one that put a prisoner in Harrowstone or something that happened during the fire that burnt Harrowstone. If that's the case it should give us some sort of insight (which escapes me at the moment) into one of the ghosts.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Professor's Journal said:
I know that the church of Pharasma used to store them in a false crypt in the Restlands at the intersection between Eversleep and the Black Path.

Also, reading back over some of that stuff reminds me we still don't have a listing of the persons who died in the Harrowstone fire.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
:erm: That is true, GE. We have not asked at all today.

But we keep skipping through the scenes with no NPC interactions (not that I am complaining, mind you), so maybe we can retcon those questions in.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Trying to forgo unnecessary RP as it is slowing down a slow process. Really in the mod it is all a Diplomacy check but we have had enough of those so I played the Father indifferent.

You can always say that during any of the times I "play through" an NPC encounter like that your character asked a few specific questions - just OOC them or pm them to me and I will give you the answers and then you can post up something like... "Remember what he said about the list of the dead at the Harrowstone fire? That everyone, but the prisoners, had their name on the monument. He sure was tight lipped about knowing who the prisoners were." etc.

I just got the 5th module and you all aren't lvl 2 yet. Don't wish to rush this but also don't wish to play through something that has no advancing potential. If we were around the table sure enough, but adding two weeks here and two weeks there while your "off track" isn't what I call fun for anyone.

HM

Remove ads