HM's Temple of Elemental Evil (1e) - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sasho's sword pierces the wooden armor and chest of the spearman before him. The creature looks shocked before falling, allowing the blade to slip free.

The two slingers take one look at what is happening, then look at each other before running away into the forest. The sounds of them crashing through the brush tells the group that they lost their morale.

Now the only remaining goblin fights frantically attacking without really aiming and misses Garrick.

With renewed vigor the group readies to finish off the last of the forest goblin menace.

OOC: Group is up INIT was simultaneous.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Ha, ha! Have at thee!"

Sasho lunges toward the goblin battling Garrick, thrusting madly with his short sword while tangling his feet in underbrush.

"Ack! How ungraceful!" the gnome criticizes himself aloud.

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
Attack and Damage: 1d20=13, 1d6+1=6
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
William races towards the final goblin, trying to find a space amongst the others that are attacking it. If he manages to find an opening, the spiked mace falls downwards towards the goblin's head.

1d20=15, 1d6+1=3

Hits AC5

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The goblin moves his head just in time to avoid a much harder blow. Although the hit from William certainly loosened a few teeth.

OOC: Hit but not killed, Scott?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Been missing a +1 vs goblins, but neither attack would have been a hit any way.

beaten but not down Veerdunn stabs on his goblin again.

1d20+1=15
thaco 19; +1 vs goblins; hit ac 4

damage
1d4+2=3

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: thought I posted end of combat? Will try again.

Soon the woods are quiet once more, except for the sounds of the goblin slinger's crashing through the brush to the north. Hurt but alive the group catches their breath and see clearly their rescuer for the first time.

Combat Over: XP - 40 / 4 = 10 xp each (I know I did that before as I said "Going to be a long game." lol)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Garrick spits into his hand and puts it out for the stranger to shake, "Golly, I don't know who you are, but thanks for helping us out, sir! I'm Garrick!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Veerdunn Walks up to the man and gives a nod of greeting abd asks, "Veerdunn Glootneir's the name. What might yer name be?"

possum

First Post
"I am Brother William from the local monastery of Ehlonna," the newcomer says as he cleans what little blood there is from his mace upon the ground. I was meditating in the woods nearby and tending to the local berry bushes when I heard your battle cries. "I hope I arrived in time," he adds.

Remove ads