Homebrew setting pathfinder campaign

imurphy943

First Post
characters look good, should be fine as long as you can edit those sheets as the game goes on. I could use a bit more backstory on the fighter and rogue though; it can give inspiration for mid-game quests.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
characters look good, should be fine as long as you can edit those sheets as the game goes on. I could use a bit more backstory on the fighter and rogue though; it can give inspiration for mid-game quests.

Igmar's sheet can be easily edited as well.

". . . a bit more backstory . . ." :lol: I think in my case you meant "any sort of backstory," as I've got nothing right now. I've got a few ideas for this, just haven't had time to sit down and flesh them out.

imurphy943

First Post
discuss some of your ideas with us- developing bios as a group effort lets characters have past interactions with each other and build a more layered story, and explains why you're travelling in a group in the first case.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm picturing him from Goldhammer, born and bred to the military background there. But though his heart is good, his unruly nature didn't sit well with the rigid discipline expected by the dwarves in general or his father in particular. Though he and his father are close and respect one another, both acknowledge that Igmar's path isn't that of the Dwarven infantry. So once he was old enough to make decisions for himself, he packed his few belongings and headed out of the mountains and into Fauchard. He's made his way to Thandor, and is now a 'free agent.'

Fairly generic at this point, but with some possibility for filling in as we play.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'm picturing him from Goldhammer, born and bred to the military background there. But though his heart is good, his unruly nature didn't sit well with the rigid discipline expected by the dwarves in general or his father in particular. Though he and his father are close and respect one another, both acknowledge that Igmar's path isn't that of the Dwarven infantry. So once he was old enough to make decisions for himself, he packed his few belongings and headed out of the mountains and into Fauchard. He's made his way to Thandor, and is now a 'free agent.'

Fairly generic at this point, but with some possibility for filling in as we play.

If he is a free spirit, he would most likely have run into Trafalcon at some point, being of similar mind, though Igmar probably is quite as chaotic.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Some sort of shared history - or even just a passing acquaintance - could be cool. I think Igmar will follow the law when he can; he just won't let the law get in the way of doing what he thinks is right/good.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Probably more of a business acquaintance from previous adventures/jobs. Trafalcon doesn't really stay still long enough for most folks to get to know him particularly well. As for law, Trafalcon's chaoticness is more flighty than worrying about whether or not he is breaking any laws.

imurphy943

First Post
you have room for one more player?

I don't know- I'm fine with it if you can get a good character made.
I'm kind of worried it might make the game drag, but relative to play-by-post it wouldn't make that much of a difference. get a character made
(assign these stat rolls: 13, 13, 13, 12, 11, 10) and we'll see how it goes.

Remove ads