Homebrew setting pathfinder campaign

wolfattack

First Post
Oh,already 7 players in the game then. its too much IMHO,i was thinking i would be the 5 player.so i'll wait for the next opportunity when a limit of 5 players is stated.

regards.

wolfattack

First Post
How many players this game have after all then? if is 4,then i could join to close the party with a bard. but imurphy943 said there is Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer, Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue, Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter, and a pending cleric.this would make 7.

sunshadow21

Explorer
How many players this game have after all then? if is 4,then i could join to close the party with a bard. but imurphy943 said there is Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer, Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue, Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter, and a pending cleric.this would make 7.

That would have been clearer with a few semicolons instead of all commas to clarify name, race and class; name, race and class; etc.
(1) Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer; (2) Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue; (3) Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter; (4) pending cleric

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Made a pic of Igmar.

Attachments

• Igmar Morgrym.jpg
    Igmar Morgrym.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 74

wolfattack

First Post
sorry for the delay,but here is my character(still missing equipaments,but i'll choose this tomorrow):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Brostorez Race: Gnome Class: Bard

Str 10 +0
Dex 13 +1
Con 10 +0
Int 14 +2
Wis 8 -1
Cha 19 +4

Hit Points 9
Initiative +5

BAB +0
Ref +2
Will +2
Fort +0

Skills: Bluff +7,Diplomacy +7,Intimidate +7,Perform +7,Disguise +7,Perception +4

Talents: Improved Initiative.

Spells: 0 - Daze,Light,Summon Instrument,Read Magic
1 - Charm Person,Animate Rope

Know Languages: Common,Gnome and Sylvan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm still new to the pathfinder game,so if you see anything wrong here,please tell me so i can fix it.

Last edited:

Remove ads