• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Homebrew setting pathfinder campaign

wolfattack

First Post
Oh,already 7 players in the game then. its too much IMHO,i was thinking i would be the 5 player.so i'll wait for the next opportunity when a limit of 5 players is stated.

regards.

wolfattack

First Post
How many players this game have after all then? if is 4,then i could join to close the party with a bard. but imurphy943 said there is Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer, Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue, Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter, and a pending cleric.this would make 7.

sunshadow21

Explorer
How many players this game have after all then? if is 4,then i could join to close the party with a bard. but imurphy943 said there is Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer, Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue, Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter, and a pending cleric.this would make 7.

That would have been clearer with a few semicolons instead of all commas to clarify name, race and class; name, race and class; etc.
(1) Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer; (2) Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue; (3) Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter; (4) pending cleric

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Made a pic of Igmar.

Attachments

• Igmar Morgrym.jpg
    Igmar Morgrym.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 74

wolfattack

First Post
sorry for the delay,but here is my character(still missing equipaments,but i'll choose this tomorrow):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Brostorez Race: Gnome Class: Bard

Str 10 +0
Dex 13 +1
Con 10 +0
Int 14 +2
Wis 8 -1
Cha 19 +4

Hit Points 9
Initiative +5

BAB +0
Ref +2
Will +2
Fort +0

Skills: Bluff +7,Diplomacy +7,Intimidate +7,Perform +7,Disguise +7,Perception +4

Talents: Improved Initiative.

Spells: 0 - Daze,Light,Summon Instrument,Read Magic
1 - Charm Person,Animate Rope

Know Languages: Common,Gnome and Sylvan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm still new to the pathfinder game,so if you see anything wrong here,please tell me so i can fix it.

Last edited:

Remove ads