Homebrew setting pathfinder campaign

wolfattack

First Post
I don't know- I'm fine with it if you can get a good character made.
I'm kind of worried it might make the game drag, but relative to play-by-post it wouldn't make that much of a difference. get a character made
(assign these stat rolls: 13, 13, 13, 12, 11, 10) and we'll see how it goes.

i want to play with a mage. if this is possible i would have no problems in making a PC.

imurphy943

First Post
I think you should probably ask sunshadow about that, he has arcane right-of-way. those stats might be a little hard to make anything out of (except maybe a bard), so feel free to use 17, 14, 12, 11, 10, 8 instead.

wolfattack

First Post
ok,i'll see about the bard. just give me until sunday to give you the character sheet,because i can't make it in the middle of the week,too much busy with work and other stuff.

jackslate45

First Post
Hurry for Bards!

I see Eil as a quiet girl instead of the normal talkative halfling, one who takes advantage of the natural quiet steps she inherited from dad. The problem is, her dad was a famous thief, who was finally caught when Eil was 20. Eil escaped to Fauchard after being persecuted for being also being a thief, which she dropped when her father was caught. She has tried to sell her services, and is trying to make a new name.

imurphy943

First Post
Hurry for Bards!

I see Eil as a quiet girl instead of the normal talkative halfling, one who takes advantage of the natural quiet steps she inherited from dad. The problem is, her dad was a famous thief, who was finally caught when Eil was 20. Eil escaped to Fauchard after being persecuted for being also being a thief, which she dropped when her father was caught. She has tried to sell her services, and is trying to make a new name.

seems good. I've always had a soft spot for bards, used a bard NPC using whip to disarm and trip back in my face-to-face game until I caught on that players hate it when GM tries to be both at the same time.

imurphy943

First Post
hmm? no, so far we have Trafalcon Darksbane, Elf Sorcerer, Eilcaryn Swordhand, Halfling Rogue, Igmar Morgrym, Dwarven Fighter, and a pending cleric. (extremely balanced, in a vaguely rpg-cliched way.)

Remove ads