Homebrew setting pathfinder campaign

wolfattack

First Post
here is my final character sheet.i'm waiting for the DM approval.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Brostorez Race: Gnome Class: Bard

Str 10 +0
Dex 14 +2
Con 10 +0
Int 14 +2
Wis 8 -1
Cha 19 +4

CMB -1
CMD +11

Hit Points 9
Initiative +5
AC 16
BAB +0
Ref +2
Will +2
Fort +0

Skills: Bluff +8,Diplomacy +8,Intimidate +8,Perform +8,Disguise +8,Perception +3,Escape Artist +6,Stealth +6

Talents: Improved Initiative.

Spells: 0 - Daze,Light,Summon Instrument,Read Magic
1 - Charm Person,Animate Rope

Equipments: Light Crossbow,100 bolts(crossbow),Dagger,Studded Leather Armor,Backpack,Thunderstone,Commom Musical Instrument.

GP: 6

Know Languages: Common,Gnome and Sylvan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

imurphy943

First Post
doesn't look bad, but i think i'm missing something here- bluff= 4 cha + 3 class skill + 1 skill rank= +8, and AC = 1 dex + 3 armor +1 size = 15. Also I think you should have at least two more trained skills- 6+int (2) per level.

Last edited:

wolfattack

First Post
The AC is right,what is wrong is my Dex score,that is 14 not 13.i don't understand about the bluff skill +8 you wrote. by what i read about the skills ranks,each rank i assign to a skill increases my modifier in that skill by +3 if it is a skill class.sheet updated.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The total modifier for skills is the number of ranks plus your ability modifier. For class skills you get an additional +3 if you're trained - when you take your first rank, in other words.

You'd continue to take ranks in a class skill for the same reason you would take them in non-class skills: each rank you take increases your modifier by one.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The initial +3 was to make up for the removal of the X4 multiplier that was gotten at character level 1 in 3.5.

wolfattack

First Post
Understood.but i think this is not very much clear in the core rulebook,for me anyway.sheet updated again. i think my character is finished,whats next?

jackslate45

First Post
the two big things remaining is MD's character, and backstories for those who do not have them.

I also have a question for imurphy943: would you allow Spring Loaded Wrist Sheaths? They were in Advanced Armory, but by far my favorite item in Pathfinder.

Also it helps to get sneak attacks in the first round.

wolfattack

First Post
CMB and CMD add to the sheet. here is my background,i didn't tied it with imurphy's world,because i know lilttle about it,so its a generic
background that fits in almost any setting.i hope you will find it good:

Brostorez was left alone under mysterious circunstances while he was just a baby at the front door of a home in a village in the woods.a couple of elves that lived there,raised the little gnome as if he was their son,teaching him some minor spells as he aged.when the gnome reached the adulthood,his interest in tales of adventure's life grow.being skilled at the musical art,he started gaining his life singing and storytelling tales of the long past of this world for eager ears in taverns around the region,waiting for the day he will become the subject of his own tales...and maybe know more about his mysterious parents and why they left him.

Last edited:

Remove ads