Houston Game Club?

jeffh

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
Well, at the very least, subscribe to this thread and keep up-to-date on the happenings!

Unless there's interest for getting together for lunch (or something) this weekend, I can't do anything else on another day this month.

And, OwlCon is rapidly approaching. Do we want to try for an HGC/ENWorld game there?
Well, as a Rice student I won't have a whole lot of trouble getting there, so if something happens there I'll certainly show up for it.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, it looks like we have a couple more interested parties! :)

And, jeffh--I go by Rice University pretty often! The best coffee places in town are all ten minutes from there. :)

Quickgrif

First Post
Hey boss

Hey boss from Magnolia also. Enigmas I know that one been there a time or two but never did playy rpg there. Last time I poped by had alist of activities on what days.

prospero63

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
It's OwlCon time again! Who's going? I'm volunteering on Saturday!

Not I. Have our regular Friday game starting in 15 minutes and I'll probably spend sometime tomorrow preparing for the Sat game I'm running...

I think some of the players from our general groups are going though (I don't know if you remember Eric or not, but he's supposed to be there tomorrow I think).

Jdvn1

Brent_Nall said:
LOL. I'll be there tonight for a VLARP. Probably will not be there anymore this weekend.
I went today and am going tomorrow, Saturday, as well. We probably just missed each other! I sat in a D&D game with a friend of mine.

Jdvn1

Darkwolf71 said:
As a matter of fact, I do. (See sig.) :D

Any questions?

Owlcon is THIS weekend?... Crap.

:(
Well, maybe I can at least swing by.
That's a very old post you're responding to. ;)

I want to find the time to see that thing!

Anyways, hopefully you'll find time for OwlCon sometimes this weekend.

Remove ads