• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you compare? What color is your most-used set of dice?

What color is your CURRENTLY most-used set of dice?

• Poll closed .

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Spiritual thing.. I know what you mean. :)

CrownRoyalBag.jpg

Jhaelen

First Post
My most used set is coloured amber/brown. My favorite d20 is blue, though. It's numbered differently than all of my other d20 dice leading to all sorts of speculation how it may be skewed to roll certain numbers more often.

Before that it was a black d20 which had a bubble on one face (the '19') that broke up after a while, revealing the die was almost hollow. Heavy use caused it to disintegrate over the years, unfortunately.

drothgery

First Post
I've got a hodgepodge of mixed sets, including d6s and a d3 looted from board games, incomplete sets of brown, silver, and pink glow in the dark dice, and some miscelaneous other dice. But I don't have enough d6s for my new 14th-level warmage...

the metal d20 that came with my battlebox got me hooked on metal dice. once i got a complete set of brushed steel dice (plus the monsterous matching d20) into my hot little hands, other dice now seem like anemic silhouettes of real dice. these guys are the envy of all who see them. makes quite an impression when i bust out the 1 lb d20 too (literally and figuratively)

the gold plated ones are too cheese-ball, and the ones carved out of precious stone seem to fragile and ... well ... precious to actually use in play.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
My first and most used dice is a set of white marble. It has a very subtle change in value. From far away they look white and up close one can see very a vast array of whites. It also has a subtle specular shine to it that follows the marble flow.

I have gotten other dice since then, in a d&d dice craze, but i have found that i still like my white dice best. The text on them is sharp and clear, and my d20 rolls an unnatural amount of 19's... if only it was 20 or if only my current character had a 19-20 weapon....

Ceresco

First Post
Something else.

Grey/mottled black with red numbers and red/mottled grey with black numbers.

And my giant purple and giant green d20's 0f DOOM!

And I use a Blanton's Bourbon cloth bag to carry them with.

Last edited:

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I chose clear, black, red and blue/green. I have always played with 4 dice out. Black and Clear, Red and Teal why you ask? Cause they roll together. Granted that means I can get two low rolls but at times that can be two high rolls.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads