How is Palladium doing?

rgard

Adventurer
the Jester said:
Does anyone know, after the big rip-off (or whatever you want to call it), how Palladium is doing? Are they solvent? Have they folded?

I haven't heard anything about them in months.

I honestly couldn't care less about them. Sorry, just have no use for that company.

Thanks,
Rich

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Perhaps some folks in here have forgotten that the Mods have had a hard week, and are apt to hand out three-day vacations without warning.

It really is simple - play nice, or don't play. Don't threadcrap when patience is thin, folks. If you have a problem with this, please take it up in e-mail.

Ottergame

First Post
I still feel like the best thing that could happen to Palladium's IP would be if Palladium folded and sold their stuff to another company. I just don't think Kevin S. is ever going to do the updating his system so badly needs. It's not attracting new people into the fold at the same rate the fanbase loses people.

AlexM7

Explorer
We are alive and on the comeback trail. Rifts: D-Bees of North America ships in a few days (awesome cover by Dave Dorman). That will be followed by Rifts: Machinations of Doom, a combination graphic novel and sourcebook. The graphic novel collects Ramon Perez's Lone Star comic strip from the pages of The Rifter and the rest of the book stats out those characters and presents a diabolical plot that could change the face of Rifts North America forever.

I invite everyone down to www.palladiumbooks.com for a look at what's new, and what's coming.

Alex Marciniszyn,
Palladium Books

Zaukrie

New Publisher
They have the greatest monsters - I wish Kevin and the crew would just get so desperate for money that they'd release a huge monster book with D20 stats.

I've incorporated the England and Atlantis books into my FR world, complete with a re-draw of the whole map of Faerun (I used to have a lot of time on my hands, and traced the world maps from the 2E stuff onto 3 huge rolls of paper, and made the sea in the middle bigger and put Atlantsi between the Old Empires and Red Wizards).

Fishbone

First Post
For a while it looked quite dire. I got 3 books of theirs off of EBay for under 15 bucks shipping and I'm very pleased that I bought them. Its a fun game and the system isn't 1/10th as terrible as people would have you believe. Sorry to damn with faint praise, but while not great it is a very serviceable game. If they would ever put out d20 books they would make an absolute slaying.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Wow, a Palladium rep on enworld. That's...saying something. I've played Palladium games in the past, though I don't currently and have kept up with the company's problems of late. Is this post here on enworld a fluke or the beginning of a fuller net presence on behalf of the company? Just curious.

Quentin

Remove ads