• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How often are we going to game?

cuteasaurus said:
As the return to medical school looms closer and closer...I have to ask about gaming frequency. We've said 2x month, but does that include the one-shots or are those in addition to the 2x for the sidewinder campaign?
2x per month is what we would like to play for the normal campaign with one-shots in between.

jezter6

Explorer
Should joining the group go well, I'd like to do some playtesting of Year of the Zombie from UKG Publishing if the rest of the group would be interested. It could be a full 'campaign' but only run during playtests of some of the upcoming products, which could be more/less frequent depending on their schedule.

The_Universe

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
2x per month is what we would like to play for the normal campaign with one-shots in between.
As usual, Liz has it right - I'd like to the play the regular Modern/Sidewinder game about 2x/month - other games (Like Star Wars, Jezter's playtest, etc.) can sort of filter in as we have available time and people. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Clarissa,

I changed your original post, again - I don't see any reason to delete this thread, and it's certainly not long enough to overburden the server. This discussion may come up again, so lets leave this one alone.

Remove ads