WotC How to I find my claimed content on dndbeyond?

A2Z

Explorer
It seems wotc has continued their track record of horribly designed websites. Is there no way to view any of the content you've claimed? Every time they've offered something for free I've claimed it, but apparently I can't ever view it again? Doesn't exactly inspire me to ever buy anything there. Judging from the dndbeyond forum I'm not the only one that can't figure it out.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
It seems wotc has continued their track record of horribly designed websites. Is there no way to view any of the content you've claimed? Every time they've offered something for free I've claimed it, but apparently I can't ever view it again? Doesn't exactly inspire me to ever buy anything there. Judging from the dndbeyond forum I'm not the only one that can't figure it out.
I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly, but if you go to "My Account", you should see a "Marketplace" tab which keeps track of all your transactions.

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
What are you trying to see? Everything is under sources. I'm confused how that's hard to find?

Jer

Legend
Supporter
I’m not understanding the issue. Why can’t you just go to the sources tab and click on the links be you want? What in particular are you looking for?
The Sources tab doesn't say what you own. So you have to click on things to see if it's something you claimed or not. Or you have to go into your account and have a separate tab open to see it.

I'm sure for folks who use DDB for their games it's all fine. But for folks who don't and only use it as a replacement for the articles that Wizards used to give out on their website it's a pain in the neck if you want to go back and review what materials you actually have access to. Even a little green dot or something on sources you own would be helpful.

The Sources tab doesn't say what you own. So you have to click on things to see if it's something you claimed or not. Or you have to go into your account and have a separate tab open to see it.

I'm sure for folks who use DDB for their games it's all fine. But for folks who don't and only use it as a replacement for the articles that Wizards used to give out on their website it's a pain in the neck if you want to go back and review what materials you actually have access to. Even a little green dot or something on sources you own would be helpful.
That’s not what the OP complained about. (And I feel most people know what they own)

Remove ads