WotC How to I find my claimed content on dndbeyond?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Good question. I was wrong in my earlier post. You can purchase content from the app. So maybe there is something about the website that makes adding the filter more difficult. I just can't imagine what it is.
True. Also: "Difficult" and "Impossible" are two different things, and you'd think that something like this would be considered part of basic functionality. So why hasn't it been done? The usual answer that I can come up with is "No one who has the authority to do it, actually cares about it".

That seems like it's the most common reason for all inexplicable things.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Maybe you're reading more into the tone than was intended?

Well, that's the problem with hyperbole - what happens when people take you seriously?

Anyone seen the movie, Good Morning, Vietnam? At one point, Private Garlic (played wonderfully by Forrest Whitaker), reads a feedback letter from a soldier in the field:

"'Captain Hauk sucks the sweat off of a dead man's *****.' I have no idea what that means, sir, but it seems very negative to me."

There is a point of presentation of negative tone that you should not be surprised if folks feel you are really, really, negative.

Remove ads