How's it going? Just checking in!

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I remember back in 99? I was away at grad school and was seeking out any information I could find about 3e! My group of 1e players was astounded to hear about the possibility of half orc paladins!

All started here…

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Oh I'm just a man. A talented, handsome and above all humble man. And tall. Don't forget tall.
Okay, now I think you're Rel hacking Eric's account. Except for the humble part, you just described him.🤣 One of the few EnWorlders I've had a chance to meet.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I got to play a half-orc wizard! I played up the age thing - in his 30s and already rather elderly for his species, knowing he had less time than his longer-lived counterparts to achieve greatness.
I remember telling my buddy back home he could read about 3e here—-we skipped 2e but we freaked out about 3e! Was cool to have a place to get info!

That was 23 years ago! Now I am back home with a family and my friends are here. Tonight we are playing 5e!

I have a dwarven warlock barbarian! He too would have been unfathomable back then! Like a warlock class? Whuuuut?!

Oh I'm just a man. A talented, handsome and above all humble man. And tall. Don't forget tall.
That was my assessment from the first moment I laid eyes on you.

So if you're not gaming, what are your hobbies these days? (Please say cosplay. I need to see Eric Noah as [the famously tall] Wolverine.)

As for me, I got married a year ago, and just got back from my much delayed honeymoon to Paris. And my goal for this afternoon is to polish my resume to apply for a job as a library service desk coordinator.

EricNoah

Adventurer
So if you're not gaming, what are your hobbies these days? (Please say cosplay. I need to see Eric Noah as [the famously tall] Wolverine.)
I'm suuuuper boring. Like, it's embarrassing how boring. I work, I exercise, I read, I watch TV, and that's about it! I enjoy playing a, what, 16-year old video game (Oblivion) on occasion. Keep up with household chores. Borrrrring! And I love it! :)

Remove ads