• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How's it going? Just checking in!

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I remember back in 99? I was away at grad school and was seeking out any information I could find about 3e! My group of 1e players was astounded to hear about the possibility of half orc paladins!

All started here…

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Oh I'm just a man. A talented, handsome and above all humble man. And tall. Don't forget tall.
Okay, now I think you're Rel hacking Eric's account. Except for the humble part, you just described him.🤣 One of the few EnWorlders I've had a chance to meet.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I got to play a half-orc wizard! I played up the age thing - in his 30s and already rather elderly for his species, knowing he had less time than his longer-lived counterparts to achieve greatness.
I remember telling my buddy back home he could read about 3e here—-we skipped 2e but we freaked out about 3e! Was cool to have a place to get info!

That was 23 years ago! Now I am back home with a family and my friends are here. Tonight we are playing 5e!

I have a dwarven warlock barbarian! He too would have been unfathomable back then! Like a warlock class? Whuuuut?!

Oh I'm just a man. A talented, handsome and above all humble man. And tall. Don't forget tall.
That was my assessment from the first moment I laid eyes on you.

So if you're not gaming, what are your hobbies these days? (Please say cosplay. I need to see Eric Noah as [the famously tall] Wolverine.)

As for me, I got married a year ago, and just got back from my much delayed honeymoon to Paris. And my goal for this afternoon is to polish my resume to apply for a job as a library service desk coordinator.

EricNoah

Adventurer
So if you're not gaming, what are your hobbies these days? (Please say cosplay. I need to see Eric Noah as [the famously tall] Wolverine.)
I'm suuuuper boring. Like, it's embarrassing how boring. I work, I exercise, I read, I watch TV, and that's about it! I enjoy playing a, what, 16-year old video game (Oblivion) on occasion. Keep up with household chores. Borrrrring! And I love it! :)

Remove ads