HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"It iz hurtful."
Ouch. Avatar hadn't quite intended to open up that can of worms. "You have my sympathy", he winced. "It's not quite like that for me. I think everyone who knows me would be very, very confused if my identity was revealed...well, almost everyone. I think the university would eventually let me go...not that I couldn't make a good living doing other things but...well, it's probably just better this way."

Bront

The man with the probe
"You lucky. My life iz under spotlight," Psyren says. "I just hope I inspire other to do good, because what we do here is good, No?"

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I just hope I inspire other to do good, because what we do here is good, No?"
"Well, I certainly hope so", answered Avatar. "If it wasn't, this would all be a lot of trouble for nothing", he opined, glancing around the ready room.

Salix

First Post
" The way I look at it, its our duty to help those who can't help themselves. Not everyone has the gifts that we've been given. We owe it to ourselves to protect the less fortunate.", the dwarf says, the hard edge of total belief evidant in his voice.

Salix

First Post
I just hope we get the chance to be useful sooner than later. I'm used to a little more action than this.

OOC will have some new stats posted for Gremlin by the end of the week. Bront should be getting an adventure proposal by Sunday, assuming the heroes can handle Dr. Null soon.

Salix

First Post
Growing more impatient, Gremlin gets up and heads for the door he entered from, "I'm going to go look for a weight room."

OOC: We might have another mission soon. I sent one off to Keia for review.Maybe thos interested could pick up again in here.

Salix

First Post
"Thanks Psyren! If we get a call to save the world and I'm not back within a minute come drag me out."

OOC: hoping to hear from Keia soon about my proposed mission. Have a good idea for an all original one after that.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
"Thanks Psyren! If we get a call to save the world and I'm not back within a minute come drag me out."
Avatar smiled and downed another swallow of scotch. "Quite a little go-getter", he thought. "As nice as it is, I doubt they'll just let us sit around all day drinking single-malt"

Remove ads