• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

Velmont

First Post
"Sergeant." The old policeman enter the common room. "I'll have to put that thing... at least, I'll be able to keep my trenchcoat over." he tells as he walk up to the couch where he had left his Resolute outfit. "I'll be back in a minute." he tells as he leaves again the common room.

Salix

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
"Gremlin, this small item of yours is like the 'teevee' but with sound only? How strange. But why would anyone wish to listen to birds playing games?"

"Avatar, you are a teacher of history? Now I understand your question earlier about my weapon. I suppose my story before must be even stranger to you. Not everyday it is that history steps out of the books to stand before you I would wager."

OOC: Glad to hear we may have a mission coming up soon. I'll keep checking back here more regularly now.
" You are more or less right, Paladin. It's called radio, it was the technology before TV. The Cardinals are grown men who play a child's game called baseball. They represent my hometown of St. Louis. The team has been around over a hundred years now, and a pretty big deal. I guess its the kind of thing that replaced jousts and the like.", the small man says cordially, glad that Paladin doesn't seem like a complete loon. Who knows, maybe he really is from the past, lots of strange things going on these days.
"Hey prof, you probably have a great education, where did you go to college?"

OOC: Alright, life is returning to normal. I'm hoping to launch the game either tonight or tomorrow. I have to get Help Wanted figured out first.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
"Hey prof, you probably have a great education, where did you go to college?"
"Was this safe?", wondered Avatar as the conversation rolled around to his background. He decided that he'd have to trust the other costumed supermen with his life, he might as well feed them a few tidbits that they might piece together to figure out who he was. "University of Chicago, for starters", he began. "I studied some in Europe, too...they have more history over there", he grinned.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yez, there is lots of stuff happen in Europe for long time, no?" Psyren says. "Also is big culture there as well. America seems zo... similar. Iz hard zo tell state to state."

Velmont

First Post
"Sergeant" The old policeman appears in the doorway. He is now wearing his black and gray Resolute suit under his trenchcoat. "Confortable, but I still prefer normal pants and a shirt. It looks like more serious."

Salix

First Post
The alarms in the Ready Lounge begin to flash, indicating a little action is on the way. The Heroes pulses rise as a rush of adrenaline flows through them. As they look at each other Gremlin grins like a wolf among a herd of sheep. "We're finally going to get to do something!", he says the excitement obvious in his voice. ALL TEAM MEMBERS REPORT TO BRIEFING ROOM #2 REPEAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS REPORT TO BRIEFING ROOM #2 blares over the intercom.

OOC; Lets get started, I'll get the thread up today. We'll go once everyone available checks into the breifing room. The name of the mission will be: The Antiques Roadshow, corny I know, but it will make sense in the end.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS REPORT TO BRIEFING ROOM #2 REPEAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS REPORT TO BRIEFING ROOM #2
"Showtime, folks", remarked Avatar as he downed the last of his scotch and strode towards Briefing Room #2.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"A mission!? Finally! Let us show the evil-doers the strength of our spirits and our blades." Paladin exclaims while sliding on his helmet and sheild before following the others out in search of the briefing room.

Remove ads