• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunted: Enemies of the Empire OOC (Recruiting Closed)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
To clarify on the player selection process, I will accept any number of submissions until September 16th. I will favor those who submitted characters first, but quality of submissions is also a priority. Additionally, you are more likely to earn a slot if you are playing a different character class than others. Since each class brings a different suite of abilities to the table, I would like for the group to be as diverse as possible. Four players is actually the minimum I envisioned, but that would have only been the case if I had a bunch of similar submissions. Ideally, the party would include one member of each character class for a total of 5 characters. So far, the only duplicate character class has been Jedi, and I will probably only select one of them for the campaign, unless I decide that both bring something very special and desirable to the campaign.

A good noble submission would probably stand a good chance of making the final cut at this point in time.

RisingPhoenix

First Post
I did the edits, instead of mentioning Zin, I changed the name. It can be random goomba #4. Its not the focus of the story.

As far as the Vong & the Amphistaff, it is your discression. Let me know and I will rewrite if need-be. I would really love to keep it, of course, but I can deal without it.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I would prefer you choose another weapon over the amphistaff. It just isn't pertinent to the era. As far as this campaign is concerned, the Yuuzhan Vong do not exist.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
A bowcaster is fine. Just remember you are not proficient with it unless you are a wookie or you take the EWP feat.

Edit: and make sure you can afford the bowcaster

Edit2: Soldiers start with 1,875 credits so it looks like you can afford it.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
RisingPhoenix said:
I thought it was max credits...soliders get 3d4x250...max 3d4 is 12x250=3000 creds. If I'm wrong i'll ajust again.

But I edited with the proper feats

Oops! My bad. I forgot I was doing this campaign as max starting credits. Yea, you've got 3,000.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ok, I have made my selections. The party will consist of:

FreeXenon as Trangle Orithan, male ithorian Jedi
Max as Nyub Devv, male sullustan scout
Einan as HX-33, 4th degree droid scoundrel
RisingPhoenix as Jinta, female human soldier

Before we begin, I need those of you who were selected to make the following changes to bring your characters up to speed.

[sblock=FreeXenon]You ability scores total 26 points. You need to fix them to equal 25.[/sblock]
[sblock=Max]By my count you should have 112 credits left. Note I included license fees for your weapons in this count.[/sblock]
[sblock=Einan]Droid systems have a separate place in the stat block between Skills and Posessions. Make sure you separate the two. By my count, you should have 190 credits remaining. You also failed to list the heavy blaster pistol on your Possessions entry, but this is a moot point since it is a Military access item and I am allowing only unrestricted and licensed items at character creation. You have some other items on the list that are restricted: hold-out blaster pistol and 2 frag grenades. Remove the heavy blaster pistol, hold-out blaster pistol, and frag grenades from your Possessions and add 1450 to your available credits. You may choose unrestricted or licensed items to replace them. Also note that for licensed items, you have to purchase a license, which is 5% of the cost of the item (the ion pistol requires a license). You will be able to gain restricted, military, and illegal items through play. You will also need a place to store your credits, such as a credit chip. You could carry it as local currency if you wish, however. As a droid, you have different options for ability scores since you have no Constitution score. If you want to use Point Buy, you receive only 21 points. Otherwise, you may use the Standard Score Package. Adjust your ability scores as necessary.[/sblock]
[sblock=RisingPhoenix]I would appreciate it if you could shorten the stat block to adhere to the standard stat block provided in the SE rules. You get 5 Force Points at 1st level, regardless of whether you have the Force Sensitive feat. I count 27 points for your ability scores; 6 for Str, 10 for Dex, 4 for Con, 2 for Int, 3 for Wis, and 2 for Cha. I’d like to see your attack modifiers listed in front of the name of the weapon and damage included after within parentheses. I am not sure where you got the collapsable part for the quarterstaff. Mind pointing out the page number? You should have 145 credits, not 170. Remember a bowcaster has a 75 credit license fee.[/sblock]

Please post your characters to the Rogue's Gallery before posting in the In-Character Thread. Be sure to select a color for your character if you haven't already. May the Force be with you!

Last edited:

Remove ads