• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hunted: Enemies of the Empire

Max

First Post
Shocked by the sudden and vicious attack in a public place, Nyub takes a quick moment to gather himself and then returns the favor. Whipping out his blaster, he takes a point blank shot at the knife wielder directly in front of him.

OOC: Swift action: second wind (+12 HP), move action, draw blaster, standard action Nyub shoots Man 2. (1d20+4=17)
Damage on Man 2 if hit (3d4+1=6)

Note this puts his rifle in his off hand.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
16 - Trangle (Male Ithorian Jedi); HP 30/30 (12)

Trangle moves (to H3- move action) beside Nyub, hopefully giving the Sullustan a chance to move back and out of melee range of these hooligans, and then unleashes his Ithorian Bellow on all Men (1-3) blocking our path (Std Action), while taking a small moment to recover (Swift Action).

Bellow (to hit) (1d20+1=5)
Bellow Damage (3d6=9)
They take half damage :(

[OOC: Nice map!.

-1 on the condition track (+.333)
]

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
attachment.php

Scanning the area, Jinta's focus was far more on the cool metal at her back then the best way to get out of here. Whipping out the baton, with a flick of her wrist it telescoped out, and she was shoving it toward the nearest aggressor's stomach. As the baton struck, she heard the man whince in pain, but he was still standing.

This was going to be a bad night.

Shocked by the sudden and vicious attack in a public place, Nyub takes a quick moment to gather himself and then returns the favor. Whipping out his blaster, he takes a point blank shot at the knife wielder directly in front of him. The blast grazes the man on the shoulder, but he is clearly shaken by the ordeal.

HX-33 draws his sporting blaster and fires at the man coming up behind him. However, Bata gets in his way as he fumbles to draw his blaster.

Trangle moves beside Nyub, hopefully giving the Sullustan a chance to move back and out of melee range of these hooligans, and then unleashes his Ithorian Bellow on all Men blocking our path, while taking a small moment to recover. The man in front of Nyub passes out from the roar and the excitement from being shot.

Bata continues to scramble for his blaster, clearly startled by the attack. He manages to pull it out and scores a direct hit on the man, knocking him to the ground. He then takes a moment to catch his breath, saying, We should hurry and get out of here! This is only going to draw more attention to us.

The patrons crowd away from the fight in terror while the barkeep ducks under the bar before reappearing with a pistol in his hands. Hey! Stop that! Take it outside will you? He screams as the battle rages on.

The men redouble their efforts and continue to focus on Bata. The man just outside takes a shot at him while the two men near him with vibroblades attempt to jab him. The man at the door tries to fight his way through by accosting Nyub. Bata easily dodges the blast then turns to duck the swipes of the vibroblades. Nyub is not so lucky, however, as the man at the door nails him in the side with his blade.

Nyub takes 12 damage from the vibroblade.

Attachments

• gasgiantbar round 2.JPG
    gasgiantbar round 2.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 123

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
16 - Trangle (Male Ithorian Jedi); HP 30/30 (12) [-1]

"Get ready to go." Trangle states. Staying put, Trangle preps himself (swift action and move action for a full recovery) for another unleashing of Ithorian wrath and then he unleashes his Ithorian Bellow (for 4d6) again on all Men (1-3) blocking our path (Std Action), hopefully clearing the way.

[OOC: Wow! Holy clear the path. ;)

Ithorian Bellow (to hit) (1d20+1-1=15)
Ithorian Bellow Damage (4d6=17)

I forgot to add in the -1 for my condition to the 'to hit' roll for the Bellow so I added that in after the fact.

Now that I think about it, I probably did not need to use the extra die for damage. I will need to be more careful in the future.

... for net result of -2 on the condition track (-1 +1 -2)
]

Last edited:

Einan

First Post
Hx-33 (hp 13/18) (dt 16)

HX-33 makes a high pitch whirring noise as he fires again at #6.

Attack:1d20+5=21
Damage: 3d4+1=9

HX-33 then shoves Bata toward the door, saying "This unit is not rated for corpse disposal designee Bata! Make ambulatory haste toward the door!"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Get ready to go." Trangle states. With a scowl, Jinta nodded to Trangle, waiting for him to clear the area, giving one swift staff to the stomach to the man in front of her. Staying put, Trangle preps himself for another unleashing of Ithorian wrath and then he unleashes his Ithorian Bellow again on all Men blocking our path, hopefully clearing the way. The men go pale as their ears begin to bleed. Then they slump to the ground, lifeless.

[sblock=FreeXenon]Trangle's dark side score increases by 1 for his excessive use of force in dealing with the attackers.[/sblock]

Meanwhile, Jinta's opponent let out a grunt of pain and fell to the floor. Jinta nudged Bata backwards. "MOVE"

My thoughts exactly, the duros replied, holstering his blaster and heading out the door as quickly as possible.

HX-33 makes a high pitch whirring noise as he fires again at the last aggressor standing. He then helps Jinta shove Bata toward the door, saying "This unit is not rated for corpse disposal designee Bata! Make ambulatory haste toward the door!"

I'm going already! Bata protests, and the whole group files out of the bar and into the streets of Cloud City. The patrons of the Gas Giant Bar gape in awe at the carnage while the barkeep shouts Someone get the authorities! Hurry, before they get away! I want someone to answer for all the damage. There's going to be quite a cleaning bill too! Ya ruffians!

Your group quickly makes their way to the space docks with Bata showing you the way.

OOC: I will be out of town this weekend so we will resume on Monday.

Remove ads