D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Updated

Charwoman Gene
Coriana the Forsaken - V Human Warlock (Great Old One - Lord of the Deep) Sailor
From Helveki
Friend: Jorim, her older brother
Foe: Captain Arquiss, “The Dark Lady”, a tiefling High Captain in Freeport.
Contact: Chekanza, a Chadan from the Elemental Wastes, merchant and smuggler
Trinket: A tiny gnome-crafted music box that plays a song she dimly remembers from her childhood.
Has younger siblings, and an abusive father

Lord Twig
Mindra the Nightflower, Wood Elf Rogue
From Irine, currently Essess
Family: Brother and his wife/family (Irine)
Friend? Contact? Rival? Dead?: Lea, Human thief (Essess)
Foe: Borgun, Dwarven thug (Essess)
Friend: Del Nymphstalker, elven ranger (Essess)
Trinket: A silver teardrop earring made from a real teardrop which Mindra wears in her left ear.

NeoNinevite
Garrett - Stout halfling barbarian
From Nyos and Freeport
Trinket: A tiny cage with no door.

Steve Gorak
Theramin of Kelterin, Half-elf Lore Bard (Noble/Spy)
From Helveki
Kelterin - barony in far western Helveki near the Duchy of Gilead. Though a mere barony, it has outsized importance in the Queendom due to its proximity to the rebellious duchy.
Friend - (Great- multiples) Grandmother, Baronness Poltia Kelterin (elf), current matriarch of his noble house
Foe - Uncle Turis (half-elf) and cousin Ria (helf-elf female), current heir and sees character as a threat
Contact - Irril (race? female), an academic at the royal library in Helveki City

tglassy
Liam, Aasimar Divine (refluffed GOO) tome warlock
Friend: Faria (f), childhood friend from the monastery.
Foe: Kael, his brother, a Fallen Aasimar and follower of Asmodeus
Contact: Brother Loren, a priest in the Church of Paladine and his mentor in the monastery.

Trogdor1992
Paladin of Vecna

Wait List
Archon Basileus
pathfinderq1
Ancalagon

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Hey, just FYI I updated Coriana and made her a fighter. Made fewer changes than I thought I needed. Just turned the pact into a blank promise to Kord. Cause gods are never capricious and hard to satisfy.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Since I haven't heard from [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] and we're nearly ready to go and we don't have a character from him, I am going to remove him from this game and offer his spot to the top of the waiting list. Sorry, [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION].
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION] If you still want to play in this game, let's get a character going. Here's what we have so far:

Charwoman Gene
Coriana the Forsaken - V Human Warlock (Great Old One - Lord of the Deep) Sailor
From Helveki
Friend: Jorim, her older brother
Foe: Captain Arquiss, “The Dark Lady”, a tiefling High Captain in Freeport.
Contact: Chekanza, a Chadan from the Elemental Wastes, merchant and smuggler
Trinket: A tiny gnome-crafted music box that plays a song she dimly remembers from her childhood.
Has younger siblings, and an abusive father

Lord Twig
Mindra the Nightflower, Wood Elf Rogue
From Irine, currently Essess
Family: Brother and his wife/family (Irine)
Friend? Contact? Rival? Dead?: Lea, Human thief (Essess)
Foe: Borgun, Dwarven thug (Essess)
Friend: Del Nymphstalker, elven ranger (Essess)
Trinket: A silver teardrop earring made from a real teardrop which Mindra wears in her left ear.

NeoNinevite
Garrett - Stout halfling barbarian
From Nyos and Freeport
Trinket: A tiny cage with no door.

Steve Gorak
Theramin of Kelterin, Half-elf Lore Bard (Noble/Spy)
From Helveki
Kelterin - barony in far western Helveki near the Duchy of Gilead. Though a mere barony, it has outsized importance in the Queendom due to its proximity to the rebellious duchy.
Friend - (Great- multiples) Grandmother, Baronness Poltia Kelterin (elf), current matriarch of his noble house
Foe - Uncle Turis (half-elf) and cousin Ria (helf-elf female), current heir and sees character as a threat
Contact - Irril (race? female), an academic at the royal library in Helveki City

tglassy
Liam, Aasimar Divine (refluffed GOO) tome warlock
Friend: Faria (f), childhood friend from the monastery.
Foe: Kael, his brother, a Fallen Aasimar and follower of Asmodeus
Contact: Brother Loren, a priest in the Church of Paladine and his mentor in the monastery.

Wait List
Archon Basileus
pathfinderq1
Ancalagon

NeoNinevite

First Post
I've filled in Garret's background and made the necessary changes to his character. One or two things could be expanded on, but I don't need to make any mechanical or background changes.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, guys. First post is up! This one is directed at Mindra. I'm opening with some individual posts for characters so I don't flood you with a hugely long intro.

Remove ads