D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

Lord Twig

Adventurer
I believe we are not continuing to follow the goblins. Instead we veered off to the Timberhand logging camp to rest there. As it is only an hour away it is actually a pretty good idea, since it would be safer to rest there instead of out in the open where the goblins already know we are.

Or at least it would have been if the goblins weren't already at the camp (I'm assuming the dark shapes in the grass are goblins). It seems now we can either try to make a run for the gate or we can fade back into the valley and rest for an hour. Currently I think hiding in the valley might be our better choice, unless an opportunity to get inside the palisade appears.

@KahlessNestor How far to the gate of the logging camp from where we are? Are there any good hiding places back the way we came?

@tglassy Mindra will volunteer to lead Liam to the logging camp if he needs it.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No worries. I see how it could be confusing. I was trying more to set a tense atmosphere and setting than anything. Obviously I failed! Lol

You are all within bowshot of the gate. The road seems clear. Whatever is out there, it's avoiding coming into the torchlight from the palisade.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No worries. I'll try and get things moving again tomorrow, hopefully. Today got away with me in updating all the characters I played in RL this weekend :/

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Bredonshire Player Map.png

Remove ads