• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I... actually met a girl!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
chakken98 said:

Not really in my case. If you look at it as this; you+your girl+her best friend=very much drama between all parties. And trust me its no fun to be in that situation. But to each his or her own
I see your point but not every guy is in the same boat your in.

chakken98

First Post
Aaron L said:
Feel free, I'm done with it,. I've just stopped caring about a bunch of things. Don't have the energy any more.

Dude, I know you don't really know me but you shouldn't say things like that.

Aeson said:
I see your point but not every guy is in the same boat your in.

You do bring a valid point

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Olaf the Stout said:
I know a lady that lived down the road from my house that left her husband and children to live with another woman. Her lesbian lover also left her husband and children. The two husbands ended up moving in together (for financial reasons, not because they were gay). Very strange situation.

wow, that can't be easy on the husbands, or the children. i imagine as much as they got together for financial support, it was also for moral support as well.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Aurora said:
Breakdown in communication is a bad thing in a marriage.

it's not just a bad thing; it's usually the worst thing. it's the thing that leads to all the other bad stuff.

Mycanid

First Post
Aaron L said:
Feel free, I'm done with it,. I've just stopped caring about a bunch of things. Don't have the energy any more.

Good sir ... I know it is painful and perhaps you have the dull numbness that comes after a poainful breakup still. But do not give up. Please! Giving up effectively CLOSES the door for anything else to come along that might be good - and in more areas than you might think. Cautious is fine, of course. But don't close the door!

For example, my brother recently got engaged. His last serious involvement was at the end of his Master's degree schooling and ended horribly - he was rudely dumped and the girl shortly thereafter married a fella twice her age. He was also quite crushed. With him it took some time, but now he is engaged to a wonderful young lady.

Some things just take time.... Please accept apologies if I am overstepping my bounds or making to free. I am clumsy with my words sometimes. It is meant well though. :)

BOZ said:
wow, that can't be easy on the husbands, or the children. i imagine as much as they got together for financial support, it was also for moral support as well.

I don't know about the other lady's children, but the one I knew, her children were all old enough to understand the situation. (I can't remember how old the kids were exactly when it happened but I think that they might have been about 20, 18 and 15 at the time) That still doesn't make it a whole barrel of laughs but at least they weren't little kids who wanted to know why they had 2 mummies now.

It would have sucked to be the husbands though. You'd be known as the guy that turned your wife gay. Most guys are pretty proud of their "manlyhood". Your wife running off with another woman would definitely take the wind out of your sails for a while.

Olaf the Stout

chakken98

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
It would have sucked to be the husbands though. You'd be known as the guy that turned your wife gay. Most guys are pretty proud of their "manlyhood". Your wife running off with another woman would definitely take the wind out of your sails for a while.

Olaf the Stout

Yeah, Thats does suck, and in my case is in the back of my mind. But things are looking good for the chakken team :)

grimwell

First Post
You've gotta turn that thinking on it's head. It's not that you are the man who 'turned her gay' it's that you were so damn good in bed that when she decided that she needed to branch out for something different another man just wasn't an option. Nobody could top your performance.

Plus, you have yet to confirm that anythings happening to worry over.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads