I have Adventure Vault 2

Cadfan

First Post
Since there's no differentiation between slashing/piercing anymore, a katana need only be a +1 bastard sword (with wakizachi being a +1 short sword), while a ninja-to is basically just a rapier.
That's one way you COULD do it, but I'd like to remind you that we have a specfic, individualized stat line for the khopesh. Reskinning basic european weapons has been left far, far behind at this point.

Crothian

First Post
How do magic tattoos work?
Do they take up an item slot?

Thanks, -- N

You can only have one magical tattoo at a time. They do not take up a lot. To get one you can find a magical rock that has an imprint of it and you can get it that way. One can be placed on the character and interestingly it can be done without the character's permission. It specifically mentions PCs getting captured and waking up with a magical tattoo as a way for characters to get one.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
You can only have one magical tattoo at a time. They do not take up a lot. To get one you can find a magical rock that has an imprint of it and you can get it that way. One can be placed on the character and interestingly it can be done without the character's permission. It specifically mentions PCs getting captured and waking up with a magical tattoo as a way for characters to get one.
So it's a new item slot. Sweet.

I've been lusting for some of the magic tattoos in the Compendium (found by accident).

Thanks, -- N

Remove ads