• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I hope for another multiclass feat for monks

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
Heh, a Warforged wouldn't last 2 minutes in a city in Athas. It'd be killed and stripped down for scraps before you could blink.

At some point, there was a thread on how much adamantite you could get skinning a warforged, and it was apparently later clarified that there was very little, if any, actually involved in warforged construction, even with the appropriate feat.

Which is kind of disturbing, when you think about it, that they had to clarify that.

Brad

Enclave

First Post
At some point, there was a thread on how much adamantite you could get skinning a warforged, and it was apparently later clarified that there was very little, if any, actually involved in warforged construction, even with the appropriate feat.

Which is kind of disturbing, when you think about it, that they had to clarify that.

Brad

Doesn't need to be adamantite, fact is that they're made of metal, there may not be much adamantite but there are other metals in sufficient abundance.

I maintain my position that a Warforged would be scrapped very quickly on Athas.

Destil

Explorer
Actually, the semi-official response was that components of a living warforged decay once they're removed from the body, even if inorgantic. This actually came up once during a game (with a fairly high arcana check) where the players used this knowledge to determine that a destroyed Cannith lab was building warforged, rather than just had some working there (lots of parts that hadn't decayed).

Last edited:

Benlo

First Post
That, and an Eberron Warforged from my understanding would be armed to the teeth compared to most Athas natives, so unless they got the jump on him, it'd likely take quite a few to take him down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads