• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I love EN World :)

Twin Rose

First Post
I went out today wearing my EN World T-Shirt. At a punk rock show. This girl comes up to me and she's "Oh my god, you go to EN World? I work for Wiz Kids and (insert EN World story)".

I've got this phone number from a random hot girl because of my EN World t-shirt. I'm guessing this isn't something that happens often. BUT ... I want to start a thread because I'm curious what you guys may have gone through as EN Worlders where you meet EN Worlders in real life - outside of cons.

Gospog

First Post
Well, I found out I work with Silveras. That was neat.

And then I got Blood Jester a job where we work, but I guess that doesn't count. ;)

Odhanan

Adventurer
Twin Rose said:
I went out today wearing my EN World T-Shirt. At a punk rock show. This girl comes up to me and she's "Oh my god, you go to EN World? I work for Wiz Kids and (insert EN World story)".

I've got this phone number from a random hot girl because of my EN World t-shirt. I'm guessing this isn't something that happens often. BUT ... I want to start a thread because I'm curious what you guys may have gone through as EN Worlders where you meet EN Worlders in real life - outside of cons.
Heh. It didn't happen to me yet, but you are surely a lucky son of a gun, if you don't mind me sayin'. :)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Twin Rose said:

Nope. I have never managed to impress any women by saying "I'm an ENWorlder." (God knows I've tried).

The closest I have come is when I found out that my bosses wife used to game with KahunaBurger

Remove ads