• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I love EN World :)

GwydapLlew

First Post
JRRNeiklot said:
Unless she's reading this, in which case, his chances just dropped dramatically. :lol:

Well, he certainly didn't say anything about getting laid. ANd if I logged on to a website and a person I found attractive extolling my cuteness to several continents' worth of people, I'd definitely consider that a bonus. :]

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
GwydapLlew said:
Well, he certainly didn't say anything about getting laid. ANd if I logged on to a website and a person I found attractive extolling my cuteness to several continents' worth of people, I'd definitely consider that a bonus. :]

QFT

Twin Rose

First Post
I'm kinda half-hoping she is reading it ;) Little asian girl who I don't know your name - I told you I really was on EN World and it wasn't just a shirt!

As far as wehre I got the shirt - they had some left at the RPGShop/RPGNow booth. They had exactly 1 left when I said, "C'mon man, I neeeeed that shirt!" He did call me a whiner, but he gave me the shirt.

As for what "old marrieds" would wear - I'd say just a regular t-shirt. To be honest, I was plenty happy just hearing someone say, "Oh my god, I go to EN World". The fact she was hot, etc, was like a bonus but just hearing those words made my day :)

xrpsuzi

First Post
Twin Rose said:
Little asian girl who I don't know your name - I told you I really was on EN World and it wasn't just a shirt!

And they say romance is dead. excellent shout out.

Joe and I sport our ENworld shirts, but have yet to be greeted by new faces simply by virtue of the apparel.

I do get nods of approval from people at the hotel on Tuesday evening and early Wednesday at Gen Con. It's the "I know who you are among all the straights" nod.

Twin Rose

First Post
suzi yee said:
And they say romance is dead. excellent shout out.

Joe and I sport our ENworld shirts, but have yet to be greeted by new faces simply by virtue of the apparel.

I do get nods of approval from people at the hotel on Tuesday evening and early Wednesday at Gen Con. It's the "I know who you are among all the straights" nod.

hehe well, she didn't give me her name, and it was pretty loud and hectic - my turn was up for pool when she approached me.

I was outside smoking at Dallas/Fort Worth airport with a guy, talked a little.. Then at Gen Con I saw him at the ENnies booth and he turned out to be an EN Worlder. That was pretty cool. I think next year (or this winter, if I go to SoCal... It's very possible!) I'll wear my EN World shirt to the airport and see if I can 'fish' up some gamers :)

Mycanid

First Post
Hmm ... this is an unexpected thread. I love en world for entirely different reasons. But just goes to show the truth of Morgan Freeman's quote in the awful (apologies to all fans) Robin Hood:pince of Thieves movie -

"Allah loves wondrous variety."

But TR I'm afraid if I approached you in the air port and said hello because if your en world t shirt you would be ... umm ... very surprised. Let's leave it at that. ;) Although it WOULD be nice to meet another en worlder....

Mycanid said:
But TR I'm afraid if I approached you in the air port and said hello because if your en world t shirt you would be ... umm ... very surprised. Let's leave it at that. ;) Although it WOULD be nice to meet another en worlder....

There's a tale that need to be told. What's the story behind that comment Mycanid?

Olaf the Stout

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I haven't had the luxury of meeting other Enworlders outside of GameDay. I've met one or two off the WOTC boards at a con but not in a non-convention setting.

Granted, I'm lucky to have a gamer boss and another boss who loves dragons. :D

Remove ads