• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I love EN World :)

Mycanid

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
There's a tale that need to be told. What's the story behind that comment Mycanid?

Olaf the Stout

:) Well ... how would YOU feel if a ten foot purple mushroom walked up to you in an airport spewed a cloud all over you and then began to speak in your head and said "So ... you're an enworlder...."?

I'm feeling rather mysterious the past week or so, so I'll leave this one as a cliffhanger. What can I say? Apologies to you good Olaf for being an unfortunate victim of one of my passing fancies and moodiness. ;)

Mycanid said:
:) Well ... how would YOU feel if a ten foot purple mushroom walked up to you in an airport spewed a cloud all over you and then began to speak in your head and said "So ... you're an enworlder...."?

I'm feeling rather mysterious the past week or so, so I'll leave this one as a cliffhanger. What can I say? Apologies to you good Olaf for being an unfortunate victim of one of my passing fancies and moodiness. ;)

Of course a cliffhanger generally means that the rest of the story will come out. Usually right after this ad break.......

.......or (hopefully not) at the beginning of the next season.

Olaf the Stout

Mycanid

First Post
Well folks ... maybe (and only MAYBE) I will meet you all at SoCal '06. Should make things clear if ithappens. I was at the first Indy GenCon ... strange no one remembers me. I stuck out like a sore thumb. One guy even gave me a hard time with an angry "Are you hear to game?!" :lol:

Guess it takes all kinds.

Remove ads