• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I made a DM Screen

Relbanan

First Post
I uploaded the horizontal screen to Staples, had them photo print it (about $3), and about 45 minutes of work later, here's the results.

I already had the foamcore board and the tape, I build RC airplanes. :)

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 633
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 597
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 489

Klaus

First Post
I too am working on a landscape DM's screen (designed to be affixed to the 3.5 landscape screen using paper clips). So far I have ALL the skills, the DC/Damage by level, all conditions, the Object Properties/Material/Composition, the Break/Burst DCs, the attack modifiers, the situations that grant Combat Advantage, the overland travel/terrain times, the equipment and transport tables and the two NPC quirk/mannerisms tables.
Update:

The screen is now at 4 panels, horizontally, and meant to be printed and affixed to one of WotC's 3.5/Modern screens (IIRC, the Eberron screen is also horizontal).

Left panel:
Adventuring gear list, Food and lodging list, Carrying capacity table, DC/Damage by level, Object properties, DC to break objects, Fall severity by level, Overland travel, mounts, vehicles and terrain.

Center-Left panel:
All skill uses.

Center-Right panel:
All actions, with rules and page reference, All conditions, Attack modifiers, Situations that grant Combat advantage and How to determine cover.

Right panel:
Aquatic, Mounted combat, flying, disease, poison and unseen foe rules, Light sources, Languages and NPC Quirks and Mannerisms.

There is still room for a couple of things, so I'm scouring the PHB and MM for what could be added.

mindshadow2k

First Post
I took your stuff and added a background and pics for the front of a screen.
You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dtwyit2mgy7

I took the elements from both Radevilen's and Lord Tirian's and kind of merged them into one 4 sided with what i call a mat to keep for yourself or give to players, which could have a kind of notes section added to the bottom of it for dry erase after it has been laminated.

If you would like to do your magic to it and prettify it by all means give it a go!

Attachments

• DM Screen (Shadow Mod).doc
    277 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Okay, here it is. I put the four panels in separate Letter pages for ease of printing. The pages cover the screen from left to right.

Let me know what y'all think.

EDIT: as requested, I added page numbers for everything.

Attachments

• dmscreen_pozas.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:

Entropi

First Post
I think it would be handy if each table had a book-and-page reference listed, for those times when you need to refer to the book for more information.

Remove ads