I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

SpikeyFreak

First Post
d20 Transformers would totally rule.
d20 Battletech would be awesome too.

In fact, d20 <anything with giant robots> would be really cool IMHO.

d20 Alternity
d20 Fallout
d20 Fantasy Sports Leagues!
d20 Street Fighter
d20 Pokemon
d20 Shopping
d20 Quake
d20 Burn a CD and see if you have a coaster
d20 Car buying
d20 Dating
d20 Motocross
d20 Work
d20 Monopoly
d20 MadTV vs Saturday Night Live
d20 X-Com
d20 Black Hawk Down
d20 Fiest
d20 Civilization
d20 Cooking
d20 Las Vegas
d20 Laundry
d20 Pr0n

--d20 Spikey

Dave G

First Post
I'd like to see something like a Road Warrior d20, I think that would be a lot of fun for short campaigns or one-offs!

Or a better choice Matrix d20!

Holy Bovine

First Post
No No No

What about the orignal suggestion? d20 Fill-in-the-Blanks? That would be great you could build your own game with all the 'fluff' text written out for you.

For example in the PHB replace the word 'spell' with 'pants' - makes it a whole new game doesn't it?

Or 'player' with 'contestants' and 'melee' with 'eat' and.....

pontus

First Post
d20 Exile (Exile - Escape from the pit, Exile II - Crystal Souls & Exile III - Ruined World)
d20 Myth (Myth - The Fallen Lords & Myth II - Soulblighter)
d20 Marathon (Marathon, Marathon II - Durandal & Marathon Infinity)

and...

d20 Pie (no further explanation necessary)

pontus

First Post
herald said:
Neil Stevenson's "Snow Crash".

If you haven't read this Book, Run, don't walk to your local bookstore and read it.
And if you have read it, run to your bookshelf and read it again! In fact, I think I'll go and do that now.

chimchim

First Post
d20 PONG? No? Sorry. I'll be quiet now.

d20 Boot Hill, though, would rock. I'd buy it in an instant. Oh, wait, that exists. Sort of.

kenjib

First Post
In another thread someone brought up the idea of a d20 Time Bandits. That would be fun.

In terms of 80's american anime rip offs, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors had the best vehicles, but I think that Battle of the Planets would make for the best d20 game.

kenjib

First Post
Oh, and as far as Snow Crash goes, I thought that the first 80% of the book was sheer brilliance, but the end was kind of crappy. The amazing occult science-mysticism that made it so good gave way to a Power Rangers episode.

Remove ads