I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

Terraism

Explorer
I'd like to see a Sword of Truth D20, a Midkemian D20, and an Exile D20 (to second what Pontus said.) Those would all be nice. For a much-less serious game, I'd think that Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series would make an extremely interesting game...

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Terraism said:
I'd like to see a Sword of Truth D20, a Midkemian D20, and an Exile D20 (to second what Pontus said.) Those would all be nice. For a much-less serious game, I'd think that Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series would make an extremely interesting game...

Hey, I said Fiest D20! Give some credit man!

:D :D :D

--Toothy Spikey

Stegger

First Post
Toy story D20
Remember the scene in TS2 where Buzz Lightyear gets out of the box and try to get to the others in the bag! The next 30 seconds would probably require a good series of dice rolls....:D
Stegger

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Alternity d20 (though I've heard CoC d20 can be utilized for this)
Babylon 5 d20
Exo-Squad d20
Farscape d20 (yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it...)
Final Fantasy d20
G.I. Joe d20
He-Man d20
Lord of the Rings d20 ( :D )
Marvel Super Heroes d20 (to complement the other 2 Marvel games TSR/WotC did) (I'd also like to see a DC Comics d20)
M.A.S.K. d20
SilverHawks d20
ThunderCats d20
Transformers d20 (something I myself have been toying with)

R

Rubeus Hagrid

Vecna got mine. DC Heroes D20. All the way. Especially if they include a bit on Eras. A modern DC is no good to me, I need the Silver-Age!

Oh, and in a couple years time when Jo lets it go, Harry Potter.

And come to think of it, Amber and Star Trek (with similar Era notes). Hey, one can dream...

(Edited because my fingers are almost as big as Hagrid's.)

Remove ads