• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

Terraism

Explorer
SpikeyFreak said:

Hey, I said Fiest D20! Give some credit man!

:D :D :D

--Toothy Spikey
Sure thing - next time I'll just make sure I actually *read* the long list! :p ;) And, anyway - how do I know you're not talking "Faerie Tale." And, without in mind, I want to add that - that's perhaps one of my favorite books ever!

Sulimo

First Post
Terraism said:
Sure thing - next time I'll just make sure I actually *read* the long list! :p ;) And, anyway - how do I know you're not talking "Faerie Tale." And, without in mind, I want to add that - that's perhaps one of my favorite books ever!

Actually Ray & Midkemia Press have been approached several times to do a D20 Midkemia game, but they feel they'd rather not have Midkemia shoe-horned into the d20 rules. Thus they are still interested in publishing a Midkemia RPG based on the original system.

Who knows when or if it will happen though.

Last edited:

Tolen Mar

First Post
Personally, I'd like to see Discworld D20. I am getting tired of serious roleplaying lately, I need something to lighten the mood.

Sulimo

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
Personally, I'd like to see Discworld D20. I am getting tired of serious roleplaying lately, I need something to lighten the mood.

thats why I'd like to see D20 Toon or d20 Paranoia. Especially Paranoia. Thats probably the funnest game I've played.

Remove ads